Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather: spend life in prison or die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Question for those who were sent to prison:

If you committed a crime that warrants prison time, do you feel like you were wronged in being sent to prison?
    Let me tell you 2 sides.

Mines I had no problem doing my time. I got off EASY did about 3 years, should have been double digits but IT AINT WHAT YOU KNOW ITS WHAT YOU CAN PROVE! heehhehehe so I felt good like I got one over on the police/system etc cause they tried get me on some serious **** even plea bargains where double digits, so it worked out. So I had no issue doing a few years.

Now on to the other side where its different sentences for different people who committed the same crime and this is why most in prison/jail feel cheated. Your sentences is determined by the prosecutor, the prosecutor will hand out plea deals cause their absolutely no way they can take to trial every single case* (funny thing I speak on below) so yeah they offer plea-bargins but they just make em up on the spot theirs no standard so say me and you commit the same crime and same everything migrating factors etc but for whatever reason the prosecuator will offer you a plea deal for probation and me he will offer a plea deal for 2.5 years. And prison is filled with those people who got the ****ty deal while others got the sweet deal.

* funny thing, is if criminals were smart NO ONE WILL TAKE A PLEA and force the case to go to Trial and collapse the system, Their is no way for the prosecutor to try every case its impossible thats why they offer plea deals so say everyone decides not to take the plea and instead take it to trial that will overload the system to the point where they wont be able to try you within the time frame to avoid violating your rights to a speedy trial which = Case dismissed and your free to go.

The state and feds are already overloaded and 94-97% of all cases plea out, imagine if all those cases dont plea out.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-22-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

As retired LE, I would automatically be classified as K-10 status. It Means you are kept away from General Population. I think I could live by my self in like the Alaskan wilderness as I was free to hunt and fish. But caged like an animal and have no human contact except the guards, no! I would die as a man while they attempted to take me into custody.

Comment

Working...
      X