Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather: spend life in prison or die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for those who were sent to prison:

If you committed a crime that warrants prison time, do you feel like you were wronged in being sent to prison?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

If you committed a crime that warrants prison time, do you feel like you were wronged in being sent to prison?
      You'd be surprised how many r grown men think they were singled out and didn't belong there. I personally felt I deserved what I got, but I felt I was in the minority.

And to op i would rather die. Prison is as stressful as it gets, it's not living when you constantly feel uneasy and trapped like an animal

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        killing yourself is not easy bro. its easy to sit there and say you'll end your life if you have to go do life in prison because it hasnt happen so its easy to say what we'll do because we're not put in that position.

even if you dont have any families to look forward too, you still wanna stay alive to see how the world changes, what the future looks like. trust me, when you're put in a position to either end your life or not, you're gonna start thinking about all of this.
        I don't think it's easy at all. But, each of us has a good idea of where are limits are, and what we could overcome. If I were to lose my legs, or my arms, or my sight, I could find a way to overcome that and adjust. Not easily, but I could find some purpose to live. In prison, housed among a population of scumbags, with nothing to look forward to, and to lose all of my freedoms, I think I would rather have the cops kill me quick. Like I said, we never know what we are going to do until it happens, but I'm fairly confident I could not do life in prison.

Comment

if i committed a crime and got caught then that's on me. i wouldnt feel like i got cheated out or got unfair treatment. now if i got sentence to do more than what i should then yes, i would feel some type of way.

Comment

The scenario I'm thinking about is if someone or a group of people murdered a loved one(s)--mother, kids, sibling, etc. My crime is pre-meditated murder out of revenge. Under those circumstances I think the loss of my loved ones and the haunting memories I will have serving life, would be too much.

Comment

''death is so final''
              ~tyrion lannister

id rather die than be gang raped, if thats thrown in.

Comment

A dude I know was on death row and recently killed himself. It was his final act.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...ad-san-quentin

Comment

Life in prison, who knows what the future would hold for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
                      Life in prison, who knows what the future would hold for you!
                      this right here!! this is what i keep trying to explain.

Comment

Working...
                      X