Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 most aggressive active fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 most aggressive active fighters?

Id have to put gamboa and maidana in there somwhere pacquiao maybe even cotto? What do you guys think

I'd say Gamboa & Pacquaio was more explosive than anything. Explosive ambush fighters

Matthysse, Provodnikov, Maidana, Rios, Katsidis

Comment

James Kirkland?

Ken Porter had to jump in and save his son from Kirkland beating on the back of his head when he was down in sparring.

Comment

Giovani Segura - Jesus Christ this man is a train. You can hit him with a bat and he will keep coming throwing some of the wildest hooks and uppercuts you have seen.

Lucas Matthysse - The Machine, need i say more?

Marcos Maidana - Every punch is thrown with bad intentions, strings nice combos and has some sick power.

Leo Santa Cruz - throwing upwards of 1000 punches in 12 round fights is amazing. He just keeps coming with pressure and hundreds of punches.

GGG - Get Good Boy'd. Nuff said.

Comment

Whichever way you swing it, Kovalevs gonna be in there somewhere, Pac I guess, Provodnikov, possibly Bam Bam, Maidana of course riding high at the moment. Kirklands probably up there too, El Ruso Mexicano, Golovkin (though its more pressure than outright aggression in that case), One Time I guess, Figueroa, Chocolatito....

Comment

Kirkland
            Porter
            Rios
            Maidana
            Ruslan

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Giovani Segura - Jesus Christ this man is a train. You can hit him with a bat and he will keep coming throwing some of the wildest hooks and uppercuts you have seen.

Lucas Matthysse - The Machine, need i say more?

Marcos Maidana - Every punch is thrown with bad intentions, strings nice combos and has some sick power.

Leo Santa Cruz - throwing upwards of 1000 punches in 12 round fights is amazing. He just keeps coming with pressure and hundreds of punches.

GGG - Get Good Boy'd. Nuff said.
              Damn yeah, how did I miss LSC? Matthysse, Segura....great picks also.

Comment

Matthysse, Maidana, Golovkin, Porter, Provodnikov

Comment

Akira Yaegashi.

Comment

Working...
                  X