Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Apologetic After Partying Photos, Blames Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah always someone else's fault isn't it.

Comment

Smh.......

Comment

must be slim pickins for joshua if he had to be amir khan's leftover gold-digger's rebound

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          LMFAO, "Don't blame me, I didn't do anything wrong, it's her fault I'm a drunken maniac that's on the road partying with bimbos!!!" ****ing hilarious, this guy lives in his own universe
          He sure does but I won't deny it that if his universe consists of frolicking under the sheets with hot arabs like this girl & his wife well then all I can say is... Beam me up Scotty!!!!

Comment

Khan getting exactly what he deserves. Lmao !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              LMFAO, "Don't blame me, I didn't do anything wrong, it's her fault I'm a drunken maniac that's on the road partying with bimbos!!!" ****ing hilarious, this guy lives in his own universe

Just when i thought i couldn't dislike the guy any more, he goes and does this.
              The measure of a man is how well he can stand on his own 2 feet... Amir Kardashian hasn't taken the next step after adolescence.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                He sure does but I won't deny it that if his universe consists of frolicking under the sheets with hot arabs like this girl & his wife well then all I can say is... Beam me up Scotty!!!!

Comment

Anyone else think Khan's coked out?

Comment

she made me do it-the oj simpson defense

Comment

LOL, "blame my wife for me going out & partying & getting some new p#ssy".

Comment

Working...
                      X