No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: McGregor's "Boy' Comment Was NOT Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
    Wow, America has national public school system. At what point do you think parents need to step in to raise their children? Black communities do get help and there are great examples of children in the inner cities who grow up productive with great parenting. Inner city leaders need to stay away from bringing in People with questionable character to speak in behalf of their community
    Americas public school systems are local, run by counties, not national.

When did I say anything relieving parents of their responsibilities?

How many boxing gyms are there now compared to 20 years ago? Why is all the funding being cut for rec centers and after school programs but we have money for for-profit prisons? Atlas can run his gym on all volunteers on 50k a year for the whole gym when it costs 70k a year for one inmate in prison. That doesnt bother you? Do you think that for profit prisons having lobbist groups influencing politicians goes counter to the claimed goals of every politician wanting to lower crime? If you were vice president of a company that ran prisons and you read news on less arrest being made, what do you think you would do? Probably lobby for longer sentencing.

What about the parents who are working who have nowhere to send their kids before they get off of work? Are they bad parents for trying to do the right thing?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      What a load of nonsense...
      ...as is McGregor is bright enough to know anything about history - haven't you heard him speak??!!
      This is what I said lol

ALTHOUGH Ireland has. Real racial problem

Comment

Am from uk my best pals are black but its become a joke over hear the race card some football player called another player the n word front page news 2nd page child murderd child in a class in school with 5 muslims who didnt speak english she asks to be moved because cant understand them nothing else was said girl was expelled yet same goverment allows kanye 50 jayz shout n word this nword that fuk that word i hate it hate what it stood for but every black rapper sayin it makin it mainstream an popular dont cry when its gettin said by white men too they follow everyfin the famous do america from the outside looks like the cops are racist scumbags but dont no much more than that

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather...

Is Sr. A uncle time for letting Floyd call himself Prettyboy??
          Lol, that's a good one.

But, it's like the N word. It's ok for Floyd to call himself "Pretty Boy", and even somewhat OK, although perpetuating the slave "boy" mentality, but no white fan should have the audacity to refer to him as such. If they can't say "Money", they can "pretty Kang" Mayweather.

Or they can just say TBE

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i triple dog dare you to walk up to a group of blacks and tell the biggest guy to, "dance for me, boy."
            I dare you to walk up to a street gang of white and go up to the biggest one of them and say I ****ed your mother you ugly ****.

Just because they get upset, doesn't make it racist.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I dare you to walk up to a street gang of white and go up to the biggest one of them and say I ****ed your mother you ugly ****.

Just because they get upset, doesn't make it racist.

you are monumentally stupid to have even made this analogy.

looking at your location i see that you're completely disqualified from having any idea of what you're talking about regarding race relations in america in 2017. you'd have to be monumentally ignorant to think it is ok to call a black man boy, and not recognize that it would be perceived as a reference to a time when black men were subservient to white men. this extended long beyond slavery, particularly in the american south.

and you're probably a racist, given your remark . you're certainly rock-stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Lol, that's a good one.

But, it's like the N word. It's ok for Floyd to call himself "Pretty Boy", and even somewhat OK, although perpetuating the slave "boy" mentality, but no white fan should have the audacity to refer to him as such. If they can't say "Money", they can "pretty Kang" Mayweather.

Or they can just say TBE
                Umm almost ALL HIS EARLIER FIGHTS I heard white announcers called him Pretty BOY. Heck Buffer said it probably 1000's of times and he's white.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you are monumentally stupid to have even made this analogy.

looking at your location i see that you're completely disqualified from having any idea of what you're talking about regarding race relations in america in 2017. you'd have to be monumentally ignorant to think it is ok to call a black man boy, and not recognize that it would be perceived as a reference to a time when black men were subservient to white men. this extended long beyond slavery, particularly in the american south.

and you're probably a racist, given your remark . you're certainly rock-stupid.

You are the stupid one son. You are the one making the weak ass scenario, I just mocked it and showed you why it was stupid.

Do you know what racism is?

Is America filled with snowflakes like you getting offended over the slightest ****?

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                    Now idk, depends on where u go and context

But historically yes, especially in the Deep South "boy" was used as a way to demean black men as a way to show they are less then their master or post slavery their white counterpart

Y'all gotta do y'all homework on different racial etymologies
                    Yeah but we don't live in those times anymore. He's trying to demean Floyd as a man by calling him boy with no racial tones behind it. Society is so ****ing sensitive and all they think about is race. It's 2017 and there is still no progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                      Yeah but we don't live in those times anymore. He's trying to demean Floyd as a man by calling him boy with no racial tones behind it. Society is so ****ing sensitive and all they think about is race. It's 2017 and there is still no progress.
                      Some behaviors carry on generation after generation, including bigotry with words

Comment

Working...
                      X