No announcement yet.

Glucosamine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glucosamine

Ever since i was a kid, ive always had problems with my joints especially knees and wrists. my parents and doctors would always say its just growing pains. fast forward 15years and i still have the same problems. especially with my wrists and shoulder joints. for shoulders, ive been doing rehab exercises, however it still pops alot when i move it. sometimes im skeptical when i throw a right hand and dont really wanna throw it too much, however i feel its my best punch. for my wrists, ive been doing wrists curls, push ups on my fists and squeez on one of those hand grips while im driving. my knees always seem to hurt after i run for a few miles. i understand the problem could be in my hamstrings,quads and hips also on my running shoes.but seems its a bigger case since ive been having the same problems since i was a kid

my question is will taking a glucosamine pill or a calcium/vitamin d pill help in any way of solving any of these problems?has anyone taken glucosamine before?right now, all im taking is a one a day pill and drink a nutrional drink every morning if not sometime throughout the day. i feel like my joints/bones restrict me from boxing and cant workout as much. but boxing is my passion! i cant quit.

i know i should see a doctor with all these problems, just wanna see if any fellow boxers experience the same, or something close. thanks for all help in advance

Never took a straight glucosamine supplement. Back in 09 I had some nagging knee issues and took some Osteobiflex supplement and my knees didn't have the dull grinding like feeling anymore. Pretty much, helped me out greatly. I don't have those problems anymore.

So, I'd suggest that. The one that looks like this.

Comment

Working...
    X