Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

inoue is not a p4p level fighter yet....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Yet most experts feel Carmona beat Carlo Cuadras, before Cuadras went on to have a razor thin fight with a p4p fighter Juan Fransico Estrada in a WBC eliminator and should of got his hands on the WBO interim vs. Warlito before that....

But you see you would of had to actually been following the weight class to know this, and not rely on boxrec.
    When does Cuadras not go life and death?
    So are you saying Carmona is actually good then? Does that mean you'll actually give Yafai credit when he inevitably knocks him out?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      So are you saying Carmona is actually good then? Does that mean you'll actually give Yafai credit when he inevitably knocks him out?
      its at this point that 1hourrun stops posting in the thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Good point. I always find it funny how people lose complete context of a career.

Imagine giving Hactor Camacho and Duran the same credit for beating Ray leonard?
        These guys have a 1996-1997 Hector Camacho over 1980 Leonard and Duran ; we cant argue he dominated both haha!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          David Carmona is actually a step up for Kali Yafai, I remember saying its a good test and gave Carmona a shot at beating him a few days ago when boxingscene published the article announcing the double-header; you make it seem I hated on Yafai, on the contrary I said he is on the UK's best.

Yes its true you can say Cuadras has close fights, but he clearly was the #2. 'Superfly' and has had quality competition : Rungivsai, Chocolatito, Estrada, Arroyo, Concepcion!!! come on!

Comment

Working...
          X