Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Margarito back in 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge difference in ring IQ. Speed, footwork, defense, brilliance. 10 rounds to 2 type of Mayweather win.

Comment

Tough to go against floyd, but I always felt that margarito and paul Williams would give floyd his toughest fights.. The size and workrate would be very difficult for floyd to handle. Floyd would have to put his whole skillset on display..
      Floyd doesn't have the power that shane or cotto has, so it would be interesting to see how he keeps margarito off him.

Comment

floyd by ko! just too easy. we all know mitchell, judah, and baldomir were the real threats.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          Stamina Margarito
          Power Margarito
          Chin Margarito
          Punches thrown Margarito
          Reach Margarito

All around a KO loss for floyd. That's why he fought baldomir instead.
          Yeah because they are the only factors to winning a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Tough to go against , but I always felt that margarito and paul Williams would give floyd his toughest fights.. The size and workrate would be very difficult for floyd to handle. Floyd would have to put his whole skillset on display..
            Floyd doesn't have the power that shane or cotto has, so it would be interesting to see how he keeps margarito off him.
            i agree with a lot of your points these type of guys just don't care if they get hit and they do know how to cut off the ring better then most fighters out there. iam not buying this crap Floyd beats these type of fighters easy close we got to Floyd fighting this style was Medina but he lacks the reach the stamina and chin that Paul and Marg have

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Yeah because they are the only factors to winning a boxing match.
              kenny bayless and IV fluids win fights

Comment

Working...
              X