Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Rejects Claims NELO Delayed The Fight BLAMES GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it was Golden Boys fault, which other company in any industry would gamble risking their only real financial asset? - They only took this fight when there was nowhere else to run and no more excuses.

That said, why didn't Canelo force the issue if he really wanted it like did with Lara?

Comment

That's cute but if Canelo allowed it to happen it's the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        NOPE! I Have never once said GGG sucks or was inferior to Alvarez, and I have always acknowledged him at 160. However, use your brain when obvious criticism could be said regarding (chronological order):

1.) 2013 B-hop beats Tavoris Cloud, GGG says he'd like to fight Bhop at the full 175...the press start to inquire about catchweights, Bhop puts GGG in his place saying he's not the one calling out the little guy. A year later Bernard beats 5 time defending Kazakh LHW WBA Champ Beibut Shumenov... ffs cmon...

1.) 2013-2014 Ward, the worst failed proposition presented by K2 and Abel Sanchez when their own fighter said, ''Ward is too much for me, not today, (shakes his head for 3 seconds quietly), Andre is Andre and Me is Me.'' (media press preparation for Geale bout)

3.) 2014 plus, K2, Abel, GGG, say 154-168 is easy, ''no problem for me, easy'' - Lil'G (Esnews.com)

4.) Doesn't finalize undisputed with BJS, takes non belt holder Alvarez, the guy who gave him the strap in the first place. By beating BJS, Alvarez would still have to see GGG regardless... Perhaps K2 knew there was a 20% chance they could lose to a rehydrating fat Southpaw in BJS either in the UK or Astana?

Tired of all the shıt K2 and Abel have said when I have been rooting for GGG to step up to 168 as the kid is getting aged, but people criticize on Alvarez with press regarding Khan, yet fans can't see the IBF and Haymon allowed a non active house arrest fighter in Wade, which Tureano Johnson was probably bribed to claim an injury...or the Brook scenario, when the main narrative was clear that Eubank Sr. had finalized partnership with ITV UK, which Hearn and his ego with Skyports was outraged...

See u Sept. 16th
        "I don't hate Golovkin. But look, here's a list of totally nonsensical reasons for hating Golovkin ..."

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
          But we all know a fighter can demand a fight.
          Yep..........

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            "I don't hate Golovkin. But look, here's a list of totally nonsensical reasons for hating Golovkin ..."

clowning Abel or Loeffler has what to do with hating GGG? Gennady is a man, he should know when he's being exploited, that has nothing to do with his skills, and you before have posted how Abel and his mgmt make him look bad. However, GGG is aware of it all... like Pacman before him

Comment

We all knew it was GBP protecting Canelo. It wasn't Canelo's idea just made good business sense. Props to Golovkin for recognizing it and as usual respecting his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                clowning Abel or Loeffler has what to do with hating GGG? Gennady is a man, he should know when he's being exploited, that has nothing to do with his skills, and you before have posted how Abel and his mgmt make him look bad. However, GGG is aware of it all... like Pacman before him
                The only person you clown is yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  The only person you clown is yourself!
                  I know it sucks I put you in your place..

Let's see, you criticized me for not having any Turkish known fighters...

yet you were rocking Fury and Brook pics for the longest... saying ''I root for my countrymen...''

yet you're rocking Crawford and Money May. dude stfu and stay in your lane boy!

Comment

Yea I heard the thing were GGG claims Canelo blamed that misstep on "Mexicans not f#cking around" was due to GBP & based on Canelo looking like a p#ssy for saying that & feeling like Canelo would fight anyone if left to his own devices that that is the story. And honestly thats how I've felt the whole time.

In general thats the most likely story with any fight. Fighters legit wanna know where they stand more often then not. They got into this sport to find out how good they were & you don't find that out by NOT fighting mfers. Promoters on the otherhand have far too much control of a fighters trajectory in this era & a promoter is always trying to maximize his upside via numerous methods like marinating, keeping titles once won in house with the biggest or most threatening challengers, getting options on outside fighters when they can't avoid them & other bs we could bring up & see every day.

Comment

Working...
                    X