Kovalev's defense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid defense.

Comment

he has yet to fight a top fighter so we do not know how good he really is yet period...but even with who he is fighting he is not hard to hit nor has anyone claimed he was some defensive wizard..if they did they are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        he has yet to fight a top fighter so we do not know how good he really is yet period...but even with who he is fighting he is not hard to hit nor has anyone claimed he was some defensive wizard..if they did they are delusional
        I don't know I think Cleverly and Campillio were top fighters or atleast top LHWs when he fought them.

I agree his opposition hasn't been stellar but he's fought a few top guys there so far.

Comment

Yeah, let's pretend Campillo wasn't supposed to be unified champ at 175 when he fought Kovalev. (Kovalev was the underdog FYI. Only his 19th fight as well)

Second... You do realize even defensive fighters get hit a lot, right?

Comment

Because in this forum if you dont roll your shoulders and you are too aggressive you have poor defense.

Comment

i dont see what bhop is seeing, kovalev is wrong for hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Yeah, let's pretend Campillo wasn't supposed to be unified champ at 175 when he fought Kovalev. (Kovalev was the underdog FYI. Only his 19th fight as well)

Second... You do realize even defensive fighters get hit a lot, right?
                no defensive fighters do not get hit A LOT.. that is why they are praised for their defense

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                  I'm scared for Kovalevs health if he fights Hopkins next, too many holes in his defense.
                  I doubt it. Hopkins hasn't had a KO win since what? 2 presidents ago? If anything, age could catch up to Bernard any fight and he is really the one risking his health when he does not have to.

Comment

If you're not floyd, fans will say you have **** defense and get hit "at will"

Comment

no defensive fighters do not get hit A LOT.. that is why they are praised for their defense
                      Like the next fighter of the decade, the next floyd, adrian brooooooooonerrrrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                      X