Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor Confident He'll Beat Martin, Then Baranchyk In WBSS Semis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The winner of Ivan Baranchyk/Anthony Yigit will find it difficult to keep the IBF in the second round of the WBSS vs. Taylor or Martin, but not as hard as the American Regi Prograis who should overcome the far more experienced Terry Flanagan and move on to face the most proven champion of this tournament, WBA titlist Kiryl Relikh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Prograis and his people will not agree to it. It's a £50 plane ride to get from Edinburgh to any of those places.
      He's already agreed to it. WBSS pays guys well but they have to agree beforehand to fight wherever the organisers decide to do the fight. Usyk didn't seem keen on going to Russia at first, Groves/Smith both would've preferred to fight in the UK but they did what they signed up to.

Comment

I'm looking forward to watching Taylor through-out this tournament. I think he's top fighter and was actually a bit off his game against Postol. I think he was a bit too eager and took a while to settle.
        Postol is still decent though. I wouldn't of hated seeing him in the WBSS.

I haven't seen Martin fight to be honest. Hopefully it's a good fight.

Comment

Working...
        X