Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Thomas Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even the most biased ******* must surely realize that hearns is simply too big and ... n/m

hearns wins by a right hand K.O

Comment

All my points on Pac by KO. 10 to 1 odds.

Any takers???

Comment

Hearns by brutal career ending KO at any catchweight, with or with out PED's.

Comment

hitman by murder....................

Comment

i'd heavily favour Hearns by UD, a ko could happen at any time, but i would'nt bet on it

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Do you think Floyd would of moved up?

Do you think Oscar would of moved up?
              Floyd, never.

Oscar, I think he'd have to. But I don't really see him as being much more than a fringe in that era.

Comment

Stupid question. Even if his power and speed weren't enough to destroy Pacquiao (which they were, easily), Manny wouldn't stand a chance against someone with his freakish size and reach. It's the same reason Paul Williams would beat Pacquiao even though Pacquiao is superior in nearly every respect (though in this case, Hearns is superior in almost every way).

Comment

I voted for Hearns. But cast a magic on Manny turning him into even just at least 5'10" growing him proportionally, I'll pick Pacman. But at 5'6", the difference is just too big.

Comment

I don't think anyone at present day WW could beat Tommy.. Tommy was an absolute beast at WW, and Manny to be fair doesn't have the size to compete with someone like Thomas Hearns. Manny would fight bravely, but would lose by brutal KO (IMO). Thomas over all size, reach, power, and superior boxing skills would be to much for the Filipino typhoon.

Comment

Working...
                    X