Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a man is 26 and he gets no pvssy is he a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Do you have a college degree or are you just a dumb a.ss G?
    I read books. I study sociology and psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I don't think I look bad though. I actually think I'm somewhat good looking.

I'm scared of rejection, big dog. This is good advice though. Tyvm.
      You can't let fear run your life. Do you really wanna be old and thinking all the time ur a pvssy?

You need to grab it and beat it's ass.

What you need most to do is just relax man. If you're giving off weird nervous vibes chicks will suss that out in a second.

You gotta fail and fail a lot to ever succeed. You need to keep doing it improving until it works.

That's not just advice for women but for anything in life.

Comment

You could just start like buying some blow and like some percocet. A lot of thots love that **** and would happily suck your pecker and jump on it for some free drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          You could just start like buying some blow and like some percocet. A lot of thots love that **** and would happily suck your pecker and jump on it for some free drugs.
          In an unrelated story, my weed dealer the other day told me his girlfriend who had his child IS a prostitute. An actual prostitute he found out. I was like dude every time I see her she's loaded to the gills on xannies or something that she probably just does it for extra drugs. LOL.

Once I borrowed this girl I knew 500 bucks. When she couldn't get it back to me very quick she was offering *******s for payment..... ha ha ha.

punchr just needs to hang out with a shadier crew.
          Last edited by jreckoning; 06-15-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

If a man is 26 years old and he never got a single drop of pussy in his life, is he a loser?

Vote.

Puncher take your arse to Vegas, pay a lady of the evening and get on with your life man.

Comment

This guy is a troll and a bad one too.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                In an unrelated story, my weed dealer the other day told me his girlfriend who had his child IS a prostitute. An actual prostitute he found out. I was like dude every time I see her she's loaded to the gills on xannies or something that she probably just does it for extra drugs. LOL.

Once I borrowed this girl I knew 500 bucks. When she couldn't get it back to me very quick she was offering *******s for payment..... ha ha ha.

punchr just needs to hang out with a shadier crew.
                He can even order drugs online now off the darknet, so he doesn't have to get robbed by any actual dealers.. Xanax! Another good tip for Punchr.

Comment

I read books. I study sociology and psychology.
                  Get a college degree, get a good job, make some good money - get the girl.

Comment

I'm not a basehead lol. Do you get pussy? If you do much respect. You're the pimp
                    I do thanks,and you can too,just channel your inner backstreet boy ;-)

Comment

Have you considering raping anybody ?

Comment

Working...
                      X