Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a man is 26 and he gets no pvssy is he a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a man is 26 and he gets no pvssy is he a loser?

If a man is 26 years old and he never got a single drop of pussy in his life, is he a loser?

Vote.

Yes
    63.16%
    No
    36.84%

Sadly yes.

He will never get *****, as he's already in love with his masturbation hand, no hope for him.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      If a man is 26 years old and he never got a single drop of pussy in his life, is he a loser?

Vote.

A man is only a loser when he think his one

Bring urself up

If u think u cant get a poosy then u wont get a poosy

Comment

Vote.

What the **** is wrong with people like you? I personally think it's laziness or procrastination. You want help, but you refuse to help yourself.

If you're a socially awkward weirdo then go get some anti anxiety meds, workout a few times a week, and change up your diet. Instead of buying all of your shit online like a recluse, actually go outside and walk into a store. Stop going to the drive-thru, actually get out and get some food. Make friends, hang out with your friends, not on virtual video game stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Sadly yes.

He will never get *****, as he's already in love with his masturbation hand, no hope for him.
          Depressing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            A man is only a loser when he think his one

Bring urself up

If u think u cant get a poosy then u wont get a poosy
            I have so much evidence and past experiences though man. So much so that I would be delusional if I believed in myself.

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            What the **** is wrong with people like you? I personally think it's laziness or procrastination. You want help, but you refuse to help yourself.

If you're a socially awkward weirdo then go get some anti anxiety meds, workout a few times a week, and change up your diet. Instead of buying all of your shit online like a recluse, actually go outside and walk into a store. Stop going to the drive-thru, actually get out and get some food. Make friends, hang out with your friends, not on virtual video game stuff.
            When it comes to women I'm a nervous wreck, because -- deep in my heart and soul -- I know I am not good enough for a woman No matter how much I front, the truth always comes out. It's something I can't hide.

I do eat right and work out. I go to the cashier. I'm just a loser. I'm not a winner. I'm not winning.

If you get pussy, congratulations. You're the shit. I bow down to you.
            Last edited by punchr; 06-15-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Vote.
              Just going through a dry spell, you're not necessarily a loser.

Some advice:

1) Grow a beard. It's easier to get a woman to have sex with you if you have some whiskers, they prefer masculine men (although they have maternal feelings for boyish guys).

2) Be CONFIDENT. Lack of self-confidence in a man turns women off more than anything else.

3) Compliment them (for example, about what their wearing or something they've accomplished). Be encouraging and supportive of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                Just going through a dry spell, you're not necessarily a loser.

Some advice:

1) Grow a beard. It's easier to get a woman to have sex with you if you have some whiskers, they prefer masculine men (although they have maternal feelings for boyish guys).

2) Be CONFIDENT. Lack of self-confidence in a man turns women off more than anything else.

3) Compliment them (for example, about what their wearing or something they've accomplished). Be encouraging and supportive of them.
                When you're a guy who doesn't have a lot of success with women, how can you be confident?

Comment

When you're a guy who doesn't have a lot of success with women, how can you be confident?
                  Believe in yourself.

Comment

Your mindset is all wrong. You have to lead. Women want to be lead. Stop putting them on pedastools. You're giving them way too much power.

You have to adapt a new mindset.

Comment

Working...
                    X