• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Prove me wrong...

Show me the contents.

Pretty ****ing easy

So you and dunn can claim he is rapping about abandon children, and savages killing each other, and rapping about jobs, rapping about not acting like cavemen and burning and looting your own towns and self accountability and actual problems in the world.

I believe he raps about the usual liberal PC crap "oppression" "cops are bad" "society" "privilege" "white dudes fault" and glosses over the actual problems..

So prove me wrong or STFU
    The point that you are arguing against and the point Dunn and I are making are two different things.

Neither of us have made any claims about the contents of the album. Asking us to prove that you are wrong about the contents of the album is asking us to prove something we were never arguing or even implying.

All we're saying is that you reached conclusions about the contents of the album without knowledge of them. That's all. You have no counter for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      The point that you are arguing against and the point Dunn and I are making are two different things.

Neither of us have made any claims about the contents of the album. Asking us to prove that you are wrong about the contents of the album is asking us to prove something we were never arguing or even implying.

All we're saying is that you reached conclusions about the contents of the album without knowledge of them. That's all. You have no counter for that.

It's an educated guess, I will admit..

But I'm 98% sure..

So please prove me wrong and I will admit fault..

Just like Joseph did to me.. he pointed out an error and I owned up.. that's why I like Joseph, he cuts thru all the BS and is a real dude and I respect that..

Comment

Inner city schools being horrible

Chicago murder rate

Fatherless bastard black kids

Nation 20 trillion in debt

NYC high school students having grade school level reading capabilities

Black kids having no lunches unless taxpayers pay for it

Yet the news n liberals want to focus on none of that..

How many speeches has the great community organizer Obama given to Chicago high schools... zero, but he is talking to Wall Street collecting 400k a speech..

How many marches have been done in protest of gang violence or bastard kids.. zero

That's what's ****ed up about America
        You the real MVP

Comment

It's an educated guess, I will admit..

But I'm 98% sure..

So please prove me wrong and I will admit fault..
          Slow down now Ali. You can't ask them to prove you wrong when you can't even prove your claim to be correct. Chill out and wait until we get access to the lyrics.

Just like Joseph did to me.. he pointed out an error and I owned up.. that's why I like Joseph, he cuts thru all the BS and is a real dude and I respect that..
          You use to say the same about me and even made a thread to show your respect for me. Just wait until Joseph disagrees with you on something else and you will be back classing him as liberal/PC idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Slow down now Ali. You can't ask them to prove you wrong when you can't even prove your claim to be correct. Chill out and wait until we get access to the lyrics.

You use to say the same about me and even made a thread to show your respect for me. Just wait until Joseph disagrees with you on something else and you will be back classing him as liberal/PC idiot.

Your wrong as usual..

And you had your chance to be respected, but time and again you just troll away..
            Joseph is levels above you

Comment

Your wrong as usual..

And you had your chance to be respected, but time and again you just troll away..
              Joseph is levels above you
              How am I wrong? You can't ask them to prove you wrong when you are not able to prove your clam to be true as yet. Just wait.

*You're.

Comment

How am I wrong? You can't ask them to prove you wrong when you are not able to prove your clam to be true as yet. Just wait.

*You're.
                That's why in my initial post I said "let me guess" and then snowflakes got triggered

If you don't know, then why the **** do you care about my guess

And yeah, I'm 98% certain this will be nothing more than your normal liberal PC crap.. blaming everything on everyone else and no self accountability

But anyone on here can prove me wrong at anytime, I'm waiting.

*claim

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dude, you reacted with out having heard it. Just admit it. As soon as you realized the student was black, you opined on what the album contained. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

I'm sorry things haven't been perfect for you in your personal life but the reaction you had here was utterly shameful.

You judged the album based on what little info was contained about the student. How about you listen to it and see if you were correct.
                  You talk about accountability. LMFAO!

you want me to listen to prove you wrong when you didn't listen before making your comments. You can't be serious. See if you are correct before commenting or asking me to prove you wrong.

You find out the kid is black and that is what you use to determine the content of the album. Nothing else.

You have become a sad, pathetic individual over the last few months. I hope things get better because you used to be a decent poster.

Now you are just a pathetic victim complaining without any knowledge of the content of that which you complain about.

Maybe the album addresses the problems that you listed. of course you'd know this if you listened to it.

He immediately assumed what the contents of the album were without listening to it. But apparently you have to listen to it to point out that he did that? Doesn't make sense. It's just moving the goalposts.

*You're.

Here is one of his songs... yep lyrics about nothing more than "bad founding fathers, they take my history away" and for the record only time "fathers" were mentioned.

Takes his history away, yet doesn't name one piece of actual history that was taken away..
                  like wtf is he talking about?

https://genius.com/Obasi-pilgrims-editors-note-lyrics

You can look up the other tracks, it's more of the same, exactly how I "guessed"

All look at me, manufactured PC issues, and not a word about actual issues

Comment

You are just a stubborn man with stubborn views. You have cemented your views in your head. No amount of insight will change that. It doesn't surprise me though because successful entrepreneurs are usually stubborn and super confident about their views like that. I have some in my family.

Any action a man does he is accountable for that.

Roosevelt seems like an indecisive individual. So maybe he is all over the place with his uncertainty.

What part of the article is dumb? I was showing the experiment that was done with the monkeys and how certain behaviour got ingrained overtime. Honestly though, I don't even know why I try with you because you are just the same old stubborn and extreme individual since day one.
                    No he didn't. Look at his 1st post, the 1st in this thread. All is does is negatively speculate on what was written. He has some real issues.
                    Dude, you reacted with out having heard it. Just admit it. As soon as you realized the student was black, you opined on what the album contained. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

I'm sorry things haven't been perfect for you in your personal life but the reaction you had here was utterly shameful.

You judged the album based on what little info was contained about the student. How about you listen to it and see if you were correct.
                    You talk about accountability. LMFAO!

you want me to listen to prove you wrong when you didn't listen before making your comments. You can't be serious. See if you are correct before commenting or asking me to prove you wrong.

You find out the kid is black and that is what you use to determine the content of the album. Nothing else.

You have become a sad, pathetic individual over the last few months. I hope things get better because you used to be a decent poster.

Now you are just a pathetic victim complaining without any knowledge of the content of that which you complain about.

Maybe the album addresses the problems that you listed. of course you'd know this if you listened to it.

He immediately assumed what the contents of the album were without listening to it. But apparently you have to listen to it to point out that he did that? Doesn't make sense. It's just moving the goalposts.

Here is the obligatory "whitey's fault" wanting reparations song

https://genius.com/amp/Obasi-free-man-lyrics

So are you guys are going to admit that I was right?

Comment

Haha the other graduates must be mad as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X