Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonight's performance does Manny stand a chance against Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
    I hope Arum has the same mind set like you. So we can get Pac vs Crawford sooner than later.

I think Arum still not convince that Crawford can beat this version of Pacquiao, hence the stay busy fight for both fighters. He wants to make sure the passing of the torch happens when both fighter meet each other.
    True. Arum is not fool to sacrifice his future cash cow against pac. Maybe next year if arum see that pac is very past his prime then we will see the fight between the 2.

Comment

At this point i'd still favor pac. Those wide looping punches by crawford can be seen a mile away.

Comment

Crawford s ready for PAC. I would love to see him fight Mayweather more. Think it would be a hell of a fight. Mayweather would probably ink out a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          I guess it's best to say that Diaz and Pac are on the same level especially since Pac is old. The domination tonight was real. Crawford showed that he is the greatest 140 pounder ever. But I still wonder does Pac have a chance if they fight?
          Diaz and Pacquiao are not on the same level. Not even at this stage. You're being ridiculous.

Comment

At this stage In Pacquiao's career I think Crawford stops him In the later rounds somewhere between 8-10.

Comment

if thats EXACTLY how pac would fight tc, then no.

Comment

Working...
              X