• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    You tell him Rockin'
    actually, he is a she.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      man crazy i guess thats what happend to me i got put in with a much bigger more experienced guy and my ass was being torn apart for 2 rounds and in between the 2nd and 3rd with blood all over my shirt, on my shoes, and on the ring, he was like you wanna go one more? and I said, oh yeah(i was almost gonna say im done but I looked around and not a single person was working out... 20 people were just looking in silence).

Miraculously I went in the 3rd and actually completely turned the tables as i got a massive surge of adrenaline and i began to box much more relaxed and i dominated the round and even hurt him badly with right hand to the temple. Sad this is tho I never went back after(due to other reasons) and have never went back since cause all i do is get high everyday and have lost the motivation to go back even though I shadowbox A LOT every single day and practice all the fundementals that i learned at the gym.
      Wow bro thats sad that you never went back and just got high everyday.
      Im in the same position i get high everyday but i am really motivated to stop using and change my life.
      I really want to get fit im 5"11 72kg but starting to get a gut and feel really unfit.
      Im 40 yrs old and have just started to do some excercising cause i started a roof carpentry job and only lasted one day cause of my fitness.
      I guess all im saying is for me i regret alot of my life due to drugs it really is evil.

Comment

• All any drugs will do is make you enjoy the exercise less, naturally. When you use drugs the brain rewards the body with chemicals that it normally would only disperse after strenuous activities. Certain drugs I do use, a little weed after training real hard ain't gonna hurt anyone, 1-2 beers ain't gonna hurt anyone,(5% or less abv) , tiny doses of hallucinogenic mushrooms can help a training day, even 1/2 tsp of kratom ain't gonna hurt anyone, but you go start doing full fledged opiates all the time like pharmaceutical grade stuff, etc, you are effectively training your mind (and brain) to enjoy itself less after boxing or exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          All any drugs will do is make you enjoy the exercise less, naturally. When you use drugs the brain rewards the body with chemicals that it normally would only disperse after strenuous activities. Certain drugs I do use, a little weed after training real hard ain't gonna hurt anyone, 1-2 beers ain't gonna hurt anyone,(5% or less abv) , tiny doses of hallucinogenic mushrooms can help a training day, even 1/2 tsp of kratom ain't gonna hurt anyone, but you go start doing full fledged opiates all the time like pharmaceutical grade stuff, etc, you are effectively training your mind (and brain) to enjoy itself less after boxing or exercise.
          Forget exercise. Depending on the drug you wont have the motivation to eat, sleep or even ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Wow bro thats sad that you never went back and just got high everyday.
            Im in the same position i get high everyday but i am really motivated to stop using and change my life.
            I really want to get fit im 5"11 72kg but starting to get a gut and feel really unfit.
            Im 40 yrs old and have just started to do some excercising cause i started a roof carpentry job and only lasted one day cause of my fitness.
            I guess all im saying is for me i regret alot of my life due to drugs it really is evil.
            Never too late to chance your life, best of luck man.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Never too late to chance your life, best of luck man.
              Thanks bro. Im very motivated to change so all should be good.

Comment

• It’s ok man, brush it off. You’re doing your best that’s what counts. No one who has stepped in the ring hasn’t been humbled. I think it’s easier to feel disheartened when you have an expectation of what you’ll accomplish in the ring.

I don’t mean to not care about the outcome, I simply mean to check your ego at the door. You’re at the gym to get better, period. It might be incremental, but as long as you progress that’s all you can hope for. Your mindset should be to soak up in like a sponge and apply it.

If you are at a gym dominating guys, you’re at the wrong place, and you’re probably going to be stagnant in your growth.

Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
                  I don’t mean to not care about the outcome, I simply mean to check your ego at the door. You’re at the gym to get better, period.
                  Most people forget to do that, get frustrated and quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Lucky13~ View Post
                    you gonna end up looking like cintron if you lose, you really want that in your life?
                    Somehow I doubt he’d mind ending up a world champion getting paid **** loads.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Somehow I doubt he’d mind ending up a world champion getting paid **** loads.
                      That certainly could have been Cintron if he actually showed some balls in his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X