Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Sets Record Straight on Alexander Povetkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Sets Record Straight on Alexander Povetkin Fight

Heavyweight contender BJ Flores (34-3-1) read an article on BoxingScene.com this morning with amusement. According to the article by Alexey Sukachev, Flores is on standby in case, if for any reason, Christian Hammer falls out of his December 15th fight against Alexander Povetkin. The World of Boxing, which co-promotes Povetkin said that they have a viable replacement set in the ex-cruiserweight multi-time title challenger Flores.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yikes man look what Bellew did to Flores, Parker would maim his ass. A Povetkin fight his ring walk would last longer than the fight.

Comment

Future Wilder opponent??

Comment

Why is Flores trying to commit suicide taking a fight like this???

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Yikes man look what Bellew did to Flores, Parker would maim his ass. A Povetkin fight his ring walk would last longer than the fight.
          LOL, took the words from my fingers

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Future Wilder opponent??
            Flores will likely have to be stopped by Parker in a round before he's considered for Wilder by his handlers first, they're extremely selective.

I can't post on the fighter of the years nomination thread by soul_survivor dude has me on block, GriffTannen too. Could you petition him please so I can vote or I want my NSB Virgin of the Year poll sticky-ing and I'm running my nominations.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              LOL, took the words from my fingers
              Wilder likely won't fight Whyte as he's waiting on Bellew.

Comment

Ah he!!, and here I was waitin' for
                Belew/Flores II: The Revenge

LOL!!!

Comment

With how bad he looked against Bellew and the quality level of his last 2 opponents, how can we even make a thread about him? Just a bunch of fluff trying to salvage a failing career.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Flores will likely have to be stopped by Parker in a round before he's considered for Wilder by his handlers first, they're extremely selective.

I can't post on the fighter of the years nomination thread by soul_survivor dude has me on block, GriffTannen too. Could you petition him please so I can vote or I want my NSB Virgin of the Year poll sticky-ing and I'm running my nominations.
                    I was kinda joking about Flores...

Comment

Working...
                    X