Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone want to see Joshua-Whyte II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody wants to see Joshua - Whyte II.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      After the purse bids had been held, Whyte pulled out of the IBF final eliminator vs. Pulev.

Before the purse bids had been held, Whyte pulled out of the WBC final eliminator vs. Ortiz.
      -multiple-

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        -multiple-
        correct. he didnt just pull out of one final eliminator, he pulled out of multiple final eliminators.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He has every right to complain. The WBC robbed him of a mandatory spot and want to put him in a queue behind Breazeale if he won an eliminator.
          youve shown a pattern of crying robbery when none exists.

breazeale won a final eliminator. whyte didnt. whyte pulled out of every final eliminator ever offered to him.

if he didnt want to wait behind breazeale, fine, but he also pulled out of the pulev fight after purse bids were already held. so it shows a pattern of pulling out of final eliminators.

Comment

I don't claim to know a thing about the casual boxing audience in the UK, but I'd have to say this seems like a skip for most people. Although at $15 who knows I guess. But about as pointless a rematch there ever was..

Comment

It's an OK fight but I would rather see him fight Wilder, Fury, Miller or Ortiz. He already KOed Whyte and I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't KO him again.

Comment

Hell No! But some fans will go along with and eat up the sh#t that Eddie Hearn feeds them

Comment

It's irrelevant because Chisora is winning on Saturday. I'm convinced he'll stop Whyte and if Wilder turns AJ down I would like it to be Miller or Chisora getting the Wembley date. Chisora beats Whyte by KO round 10.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    I don't claim to know a thing about the casual boxing audience in the UK, but I'd have to say this seems like a skip for most people. Although at $15 who knows I guess. But about as pointless a rematch there ever was..
                    It would be pretty big in the UK.

Beyond the UK, you'd watch the fight wouldn't you?

I spend my nights watching old fights... I'm definitely going to watch the number one Heavyweight fight a credible opponent.

How many top, top fights do people think we should be getting? It can't always be the top 3 fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X