Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tire Shop Owner Says He Doesn't Service Black or "Ghetto" People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a more perfect world this guy would go outta business cuz everyone would be like F that guy.

Hopefully this guy gets a fine for racial discrimination & gets put outta business that way. Seen companies get million dollar fines over racial **** & that bakery that wouldn't make a cake for gay people got fined $150k. Wouldn't it have just been easier to make a cake for some scissor sisters you dumb f#ck?

Comment

So there's actually no proof the owner said those things?. Somebody claimed that was the owner on a review site.

You people are so stupid, focus on the bigger picture.

They want you people arguing while they sell your country up the swanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        So there's actually no proof the owner said those things?. Somebody claimed that was the owner on a review site.

You people are so stupid, focus on the bigger picture.
        Some lady claims to have a recorded call talking to the owner where he called her a monkey & said other questionable ****. I'm not trying to Murder She Wrote if this is a hoax I'm just assuming its likely to be true & its been vetted. If thats not the case oops me I guess.

They want you people arguing while they sell your country up the swanny.
        Oh we're f#cked regardless who's looking or not looking brother lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          & that bakery that wouldn't make a cake for gay people got fined $150k. Wouldn't it have just been easier to make a cake for some scissor sisters you dumb f#ck?

Comment

How do they fix them *****z rim that keep goin round and round with led lights.

Comment

Ann Arbor is a whore

Go buckeyes

Comment

Who cares.......seriously who cares

Comment

If it is truly the owner he doesnt have to serve anyone period..just go elsewhere,why would you even wanna spend money with someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    If it is truly the owner he doesnt have to serve anyone period..just go elsewhere,why would you even wanna spend money with someone like that?
                    I agree with your sentiment, why give a racist your money, but he DOES have to serve people of color or he can get a big ass fine from the government. You can't just decide your burger joint is a whites only burger joint. These ain't those Ali throwing his gold medal in the river cuz he can't get served at a restaurant days.

Comment

I'm a wiggger, I wonder if he would serve me.

Comment

Working...
                      X