No announcement yet.

Sparring with more experienced partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    You talk like that to me and I would shove your face in mud. And make you eat it.
    3 on 1 now, I can handle it, you think all 3 of you can pound me at once? You cant.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I'll take the hard way for $800, Alex.

Fack you and the horse that you rode in on.... or was that your wife?
    You would take the hard way and now you will regret it. Also my wife is beautiful because I only bang models so she is not no horse. You must be gay if you think she looks like a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      3 on 1 now, I can handle it, you think all 3 of you can pound me at once? You cant.

You would take the hard way and now you will regret it. Also my wife is beautiful because I only bang models so she is not no horse. You must be gay if you think she looks like a horse.
      fack you and the bullsheet that you spew.....

Comment

you talk like that to me and I would shove your face in mud.
        Somebody needs to whip that kid's áss. He think's he's safe on the internet.

Comment

Sheeeeit, I've promised to quit slapping ******s like you. You fight people who know nothing about throwing fists. You may have had hundreds of street fights, it doesn't mean ****. Just two ******s fighting in the street for no money....Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 02-20-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Sheeeeit, I've promised to quit slapping ******s like you. You fight people who know nothing about throwing fists. You may have had hundreds of street fights, it doesn't mean ****. Just two ******s fighting in the street for no money....Rockin'

you have no idea how hard I would pound your ass. You are so lucky to be talking on a computer and not to my face. I would pound your ass into next century. I would pound you so hard your grandchildren's asses would hurt.

Comment

you have no idea how hard I would pound your ass. You are so lucky to be talking on a computer and not to my face. I would pound your ass into next century. I would pound you so hard your grandchildren's asses would hurt.
              says you

Comment

you have no idea how hard I would pound your ass.
                LOL, you sound just like Anorak. Pound my ass you fayg......

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Somebody needs to whip that kid's áss. He think's he's safe on the internet.
                  We all know you can't.

Comment

:smileysex:

happened here ha

Comment

Working...
                    X