Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC wins over 2 top WWs this year, is he FOTD again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    *Jack Horn
    Isn't it Jim Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      say he fights any 2 of the 3 top unbeaten WWs, crawford, thurman or spence before the decade ends and wins. should be a good argument for FOTD.

if not, who would've a better resume the past 10 yrs? is a canelo knockout over triple G better and enough to win it?
      I think lots of places or groups have a fighter of the decade award and they don't always agree. If Pacquiao did what you said he could easily win it but so could Canelo, Mayweather, Loma, Crawford and others. A lot can happen in 11 months. If Canelo KOs GGG, which he won't, that would be huge for him and he could easily win. I think Canelo will KO Jacobs so if he also KOs the iron jawed GGG he should win it. He was fighting main events the entire decade while many other contenders have only fought main events for 6 years of the decade. Mayweather retired long before the end of the decade. Pacquiao well have been fighting the whole decade but a KO loss to Marquez a loss by robbery to Horn and Bradley and a loss to Mayweather hurt his chances of winning the FOTD award.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Isn't it Jim Horn?
        It's either Jack or Jake, I'm quite adamant

Comment

Isn't it Jim Horn?
          Also mate, what's your opinion on kangaroos? I think they need to be genocided because they have a tendency to LEAP into the side/front of your car while your are doing 100km/h on a dark country road and causing thousands of dollars of damage. Absolute phaggots they are. What's your take on roos?

Comment

Also mate, what's your opinion on kangaroos? I think they need to be genocided because they have a tendency to LEAP into the side/front of your car while your are doing 100km/h on a dark country road and causing thousands of dollars of damage. Absolute phaggots they are. What's your take on roos?
            They need to be exterminated.
            The cost to a car when they want to commit suicide is very expensive.
            They odviously don't think of others when they want to die.
            Surely the can just jump of a cliff but no they have to involve us innocent humans.
            Exterminate them all.

Comment

It's either Jack or Jake, I'm quite adamant
              It's actually John Horn.

Comment

They need to be exterminated.
                The cost to a car when they want to commit suicide is very expensive.
                They odviously don't think of others when they want to die.
                Surely the can just jump of a cliff but no they have to involve us innocent humans.
                Exterminate them all.
                You're a good man

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  It's actually John Horn.
                  Its actually Jimbo Horn.

Comment

If Pac wins against Thurman. His legacy just went another level. He only need one elite.

Comment

It's fighter of the decade. Not he did well for an old man of the decade. So no.

Comment

Working...
                      X