Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC wins over 2 top WWs this year, is he FOTD again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PAC wins over 2 top WWs this year, is he FOTD again?

say he fights any 2 of the 3 top unbeaten WWs, crawford, thurman or spence before the decade ends and wins. should be a good argument for FOTD.

if not, who would've a better resume the past 10 yrs? is a canelo knockout over triple G better and enough to win it?

if manny beats thurman at age ****ing 40

i think u would have to atleast consider it.

mannys best shot at beating a legit welter is probably keith, i think spence could just overpower manny at this stage.. seek n destroy style,

crawford is arguably top 1-2 PFP in the world, could probably beat manny in 2-3 different ways if he wanted. at 40, it would be a victory for pac to even be competitive with bud..

thurman seems to have mental lapses and maybe some of his natural ability has dimmed over the past 3-4 years where he looked p4p worthy. his power doesnt look devastating anymore, i truly believe it cant be overlooked the fact he couldnt beat a very poor opponent in josesito by KO. that was a bit eye opening for me. lopez is not only faded but a faded C level fighter who keith should have stopped in 3-4 rds.

Comment

sure do!! this is what i've also been saying. back 2 back FOTD!

Comment

to be the fighter of the decade you have to beat the fighter of the decade and the fighter of the decade was broner so yes pac is the fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          to be the fighter of the decade you have to beat the fighter of the decade and the fighter of the decade was broner so yes pac is the fighter of the decade
          how could i totally miss that?
          i guess he's already back to back fotd

Comment

completely forgot about that.

mods please close this thread now

Comment

You can’t get FOTD with a loss to joe horn during the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You can’t get FOTD with a loss to joe horn during the decade.
                *Jack Horn

Comment

Comment

LOL! It went over my head. Daggum dropping the knowledge!

Comment

Working...
                    X