Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you lying about the Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the crying must be staged too then.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      It was clear that the fight was not staged. Those were hard shots that a kickboxer wouldn't expect.

Mayweather did not look bad. He was sharp and accurate.
      --- Why are you lying about the Mayweather fight?

Dunno why you ain't fessed up.

Maybe because TUE 50-0 has you locked up in his shoe closet with maid service.

Comment

It wasn't staged, let's be honest would Nawasuka have cried in the ring if it was?

No he'd have known his role, it was just a stupid decision to fight Mayweather in the first place.

Comment

Are we supposed to be giving Floyd credit for what he did yesterday?

Comment

No ones saying he deserves credit, he was fighting a tiny guy at his weight who hadn't boxed before.

I'm not a hater so I don't see the point in hating on Mayweather for what he's done.

A small Guy challenged him and he did what a good boxer is supposed to do, why the hate???

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              It wasn't staged. Just a pure beatdown by the greatest fighter of all-time.
              Originally posted by Heavyshake View Post
              Lol greatest fighter of all time, he's a tiny man, he's female sized.
              Yup he fought a guy equivalent to a female fighter.

Comment

The fight was staged from the standpoint, that Floyd had handicapped the kickboxer prior to the bout because it was an exhibition where no one was supposed to get hurt.

So that was why the Japanese fighter couldn't use his discipline on Money May as Money May used his on him. In addition, I thought the fight was personally distasteful. Floyd showed no respect for the guy after literally cutting off his legs by trying to hurt him.

He could have easily allowed the kickboxer to save face by carrying him for the entire match; However, no his cowardly ass attempted to ruin and show the kid up in front of millions of viewers which I found repugnant.

Comment

whatever happened the hate would have been huge for floyd

was clearly not staged imo

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    The fight was staged from the standpoint, that Floyd had handicapped the kickboxer prior to the bout because it was an exhibition where no one was supposed to get hurt.

So that was why the Japanese fighter couldn't use his discipline on Money May as Money May used his on him. In addition, I thought the fight was personally distasteful. Floyd showed no respect for the guy after literally cutting off his legs by trying to hurt him.

He could have easily allowed the kickboxer to save face by carrying him for the entire match; However, no his cowardly ass attempted to ruin and show the kid up in front of millions of viewers which I found repugnant.
                    you don't play fighting why risk yourself carrying someone with no gain to do so? sure theres been times in boxing a fighters been pissed or wanted to show dominance and carried someone to give them an extra beatdown but this was some stupid match up with no point to it

floyd beat him how he was supposed to and collect his money and left anyway if he carried him the whole 3 we would have endless threads saying floyd struggled with a bantamweight kickboxer be grateful

Comment

No, Floyd tried to hurt the kid which goes against the code of ethics and conduct in exhibition bouts. Then after the fight in which he had manipulated all of the rules, he broke out into celebration dance and was gloating and full of glee after stopping a kickboxer who was not permitted to use his legs; How disgusting is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X