Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire is the new Diego Corrales (may he rest in peace)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the combo the 12th that came out of nowhere never seen that from the Flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
      Thats a real concern for Donaire! It doenst take much punches and his eyes swell up Bigtime like he went to war for 12 rounds in there! And vasquez was only touching him up with his jab!
      Yes i think its a very big concern too. WV2 was only popping jabs and while jabs do that, his face was beginning to get marked up by like the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
        I like the combo the 12th that came out of nowhere never seen that from the Flash.
        Yes it was something nice to see, those really quick punches rather then the loading up punches he usually throws

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yes i think its a very big concern too. WV2 was only popping jabs and while jabs do that, his face was beginning to get marked up by like the 2nd round.
          yeah donaire's face seems to swell easily...but lets not forget that vazquez jr is a hard puncher as well.

Comment

In all fairness he did hurt both of his hands, one of them was broken.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              yeah donaire's face seems to swell easily...but lets not forget that vazquez jr is a hard puncher as well.
              He has one of the worst skins in boxing. And he is but he was just popping jabs in the forst four round and the swelling was bad by then

Comment

Yes it was something nice to see, those really quick punches rather then the loading up punches he usually throws
                Well, I also hate Donaire when he goes southpaw.He hasn't KTFO anybody of note as a southpaw.He hurt Vasquez in the 3rd as orthodox after show boating and then throwing a left hook.Now why the **** did he switch southpaw? he doesn't power as a southpaw.Another flaw that they need to go to the drawing board and correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                  Well, I also hate Donaire when he goes southpaw.He hasn't KTFO anybody of note as a southpaw.He hurt Vasquez in the 3rd as orthodox after show boating and then throwing a left hook.Now why the **** did he switch southpaw? he doesn't power as a southpaw.Another flaw that they need to go to the drawing board and correct.
                  Considering he fights southpaw only 1% of the time, i woudnt expect him to KO anybody

Its all for showboating and getting WV2 to open up

Comment

Considering he fights southpaw only 1% of the time, i woudnt expect him to KO anybody

Its all for showboating and getting WV2 to open up
                    Yep.I don't like it one bit.His power is a left hook and uppercut.You can't throw a left hook as a southpaw effectively.His punch is a left hook when he hurts his opponent with that he should stay left foot forward, right foot back, PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                      when I said "Game over" I meant that the fight is suddenly even when he fights at a higher weight class against guys his own size. and when he moves up to 126 and fights a guy like Gamboa it is REALLY game over cause Gamboa would win this one pretty easily.
                      He won at least 8 rounds, plus he had the knock down. Wtf are you even talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X