No announcement yet.

To my older posters,when did you stop partying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I don't know if TS considers me "older" at 28 but yeah that is too old to still be going out partying and if your my age and older but disagree I would advise you to grow up.
    i party still andalways will 31 going strong

Comment

i did a lot of hard partying during my army days and just after i left the army , then i never drank for 5 years till my uncle finished his service in the army about 9 months ago , now he's back i party hard every weekend!

Comment

I stopped partying when my friend died in '06. Then it became an addiction that I overcame and relapsed several times.

I was only 20 at the time, but we started early.

I'm glad to have went thru it at a younger age to get back on track before it was too late.

Comment

I will never stop drinking though i enjoy it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            thank you, boss.

bro, on your call from last time, when i actually met her ... i bought the agua ardiente - she appreciated.

then when i commenced to eat, christ, i'm a rub one out right now just on the thought of last night.

fuimos bellacos malos anoche compai.
            Colombianas son bien ricas....can I smell your finger when you are done?

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sorry man but it happens to the best of us!
            I'm fighting it all the way, the other day I farted and almost **** my pants. That would have been a real old man move.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Did it just hit you one day? or was it an eventual thing?cause i am losing intrest in running with random woman and staying out late nights partying.seems like a waste of time and stupid to me now. Starting to see people for who they really are,once your money is gone them boom they are gone. Just had a birthday Saturday and all those chicks i run around with not 1 called or offered to take me out or even spend time with me.None of my so called homeboys called or came by,it is ridiculous
              Ive been their homie, at my 25th Bday I invited 20 plus "friends" to my B day and nobody showed up because it was a rainy day then I changed it to the next day and same result. Reality hit me hard that day about true friendships....

Youll get up from it, it sounds sad but just be happy with people just dont invest much in them if its not worth it.

Comment

basically when I found out I was having a kid. I was 29.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  i party still andalways will 31 going strong
                  I would advise you to grow up a bit.

Comment

i'll probably never stop partying.

i could careless about going to clubs and being the creepy 40 year old who dances alone with my zipper down.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
                      Ive been their homie, at my 25th Bday I invited 20 plus "friends" to my B day and nobody showed up because it was a rainy day then I changed it to the next day and same result. Reality hit me hard that day about true friendships....

Youll get up from it, it sounds sad but just be happy with people just dont invest much in them if its not worth it.

friendship is just a tool for our own loneliness and boredom.

Comment

Working...
                      X