Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Hundreds’ of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory is that social justice ideologues and people who subscribe to the so-called ‘woke’ worldview - do not, and cannot, question transgender people and ‘trans’ issues - despite evident logical and scientific fallacies in their (transpeople) reasoning. Or in this case of a transgender kid, their immaturity.

In other words, the adults - who should know better- are not questioning the wisdom and consequences of a child that ‘transitions’ because the adult is so beholden to this dogma that they are afraid to question or challenge it. The social justice warrior, woke and intersectional ideologies are like religions - you can’t question their veracity, you have to have blind faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      IT should have been a wait and see approach. Oh well, there's no going back now for the male to females transistioners, at least the female to male ones can somewhat come back.
      a dong lopped off, cannot be recovered.. they are now side show freaks..

look bro.. kids make silly decisions...

when teddy was charging san juan hill.. he did not second guess his sexual identity. he was killing fools

i got a poll going.. jhonny vs slobberts.. in the dome.. if you drop in a vote.. jhonnywill be happy.

so far.. jhonny is 5 votes to zero beating slobberts.

i cant stop laughing.

Comment

CNN just had a town hall meeting with the dem candidates to discuss LGBTQ issues. Do you think that maybe, in face of mounting evidence, that they should ask the question about the prudence of children transitioning via surgeries, hormones and other irreversible methods?

Shouldn’t we be protecting our children??

Comment

Geez all this obssession on ****sexuality is so frustratingly annoying.

Im so tired of gay people and their issues.

Can we just go back to not caring about gay people?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            My theory is that social justice ideologues and people who subscribe to the so-called ‘woke’ worldview - do not, and cannot, question transgender people and ‘trans’ issues - despite evident logical and scientific fallacies in their (transpeople) reasoning. Or in this case of a transgender kid, their immaturity.

In other words, the adults - who should know better- are not questioning the wisdom and consequences of a child that ‘transitions’ because the adult is so beholden to this dogma that they are afraid to question or challenge it. The social justice warrior, woke and intersectional ideologies are like religions - you can’t question their veracity, you have to have blind faith.

i kinda consider myself woke.. awake. awash in a sea of stupidity. i fear the creator... i speak fluent math.. i can only guess at the meaning of life.
            when my kids were born.. i would sit for hours ... watching them breathe... and i thanked GOD...

when my dad died and I saw that spark leave him.. i said.. thank you GOD.
            cousins son realized he wasnt gay... i laughed... thank GOD he did have the money to cut his balls off

i am a boss in my mind and on paper...

i dont know what i am doing, my purpose in life. making money is not a real thing.. living for money. or wealth is dirty.. yet i do it well... i am dealing with Actuarial Life Tables.... very distasteful work... i only get crap jobs.

young people might could stop putiing themselves into rigid terse belief ... when a guy looks in the mirror and feels sick.... then you know ... you know you are not doing GODs work

i might not show at met life... it svcks being me...

Comment

CNN just had a town hall meeting with the dem candidates to discuss LGBTQ issues. Do you think that maybe, in face of mounting evidence, that they should ask the question about the prudence of children transitioning via surgeries, hormones and other irreversible methods?

Shouldn’t we be protecting our children??
              Just for the insanity, I really do want a President Elizabeth Warren!

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                Geez all this obssession on ****sexuality is so frustratingly annoying.

Im so tired of gay people and their issues.

Can we just go back to not caring about gay people?
                It's based on alot of 'get-evenism' if you ask me.

It's not uncommon for people who have been repressed to strike out when their oppressors (real or perceived) are no longer in a position to oppress them.

A most extreme example are liberated concentration camp survivors killing their former guards.

Then you have the flip side, someone like Abraham Lincoln.

After the Civil War was over, many powerful people, and citizens of the North, wanted to punish the Southern States. They wanted vengeance. Lincoln refused, and the nation was better off for that.

In this case, certain people feel they were repressed from being themselves. So once they feel they cant be oppressed any longer, they start throwing their lifestyle in people's faces and demanding they accept it as a way to get some vengeance.

Now mind you this is just a small number, imo, but they are very, very vocal.

Most gay folks went on with their lives as before, though I'm sure they enjoyed being more openly accepted in our society.

But a noisy few started suing businesses for perceived wrongs, demanding political power, and demanding special treatments as a way of getting some if the revenge they crave.

Thankfully they are the minority.

I think most people just want to live life and get along with their neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Just for the insanity, I really do want a President Elizabeth Warren!
                  We cannot elect a social justice warrior as president. We need someone who is rational, and who uses fact and evidence based reasoning/logic and someone who can unite the majority of Americans. Someone like Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard.

Comment

let them enjoy who they are now. sick mfs

Comment

We cannot elect a social justice warrior as president. We need someone who is rational, and who uses fact and evidence based reasoning/logic and someone who can unite the majority of Americans. Someone like Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard.
                      If it ends up being Trump vs Pocahontas, what will you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X