Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game looks awesome...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This game looks awesome...

I'm gonna get it for PS4

Major Contra 3 flashback!! I love the number of 80's throwback games coming out. They don't demand all your time, don't cost a ton, just let you casually pick up and play.
    Thx for sharing, I hadn't seen this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Major Contra 3 flashback!! I love the number of 80's throwback games coming out. They don't demand all your time, don't cost a ton, just let you casually pick up and play.
      Thx for sharing, I hadn't seen this one.
      If you get it let me know my man.

I only cleared stage 1, but if someone can tag along for the rest we can game it

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

I only cleared stage 1, but if someone can tag along for the rest we can game it
        If I had a ps4 I totally would. I might pick it up on pc but I know Sony isn't keen on allowing crossplay.

Comment

just looks like a contra clone

Comment

I stumbled upon this thread despite not being a gamer but i have fond memories of playing games just like that on NES in the late 80s.

Contra, Double Dragon, Gradius, Zanak, and Castlevania were my favorite games.

Comment

I bought this game and have had many great hours of fun playing it ever since.

Comment

Is this a download or on a disc?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Is this a download or on a disc?
                  mourn your dead.. wtf really.. you get over big loss by wondering how to down load games..

really???

i feell feel silly praying to a god for your loss while you wonder of some game my jew homies prolly created

you done in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

i do not play vid3o games.. why do you.. pepsi generation pizuks...

i pray too much you think to little.. now you best not miss my arrival time.... i will slap you.. with love.. maybe not..

just tell me you ar e are a gamer and we done..

Comment

Working...
                    X