No announcement yet.

Andre Ward-Like Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
    but.. but... that's almost a declaration of love !!!

but but but....you gay

whats up with the people on this site that have little boxing knowledge but spend there day making **** comments

come out the closet bro, clear your conscience.......QUEER

Comment

Looks like a bunch of cheating to me. Clinching, hold his opponents head in place with his hand, and head butting. Nothing sweet about that, the sport has grown so much but it's a shame certain fighters still have to rely on dirty tactics to compete.
      Last edited by SilverMiles; 02-17-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

E-Rod, doe... Porter beat that guy... Porter, doe...
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 02-17-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Looks like a bunch of cheating to me. Clinching, hold his opponents head in place with his hand, and head butting. Nothing sweet about that, the sport has grown so much but it's a shame certain fighters still have to rely on dirty tactics to compete.
          being able to cheat in many different ways=well rounded fighter

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            but but but....you gay

whats up with the people on this site that have little boxing knowledge but spend there day making **** comments

come out the closet bro, clear your conscience.......QUEER
            sorry for hurting you

that's for you ->

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              You need to use that ignore feature with threads like this. TROLL CITY BABY!!! I don't know what it is about Floyd and Ward threads.

But he had Froch off balance all night with that jab.
              GGG threads are by far the worst for trolling.

The same people posting the same dumb **** over and over again ...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Cant wait til his fight next month...this kid is special and IMO will go down as a hall of famer and a ATG from 168-175

He is a student of the game and I admire his willingness to learn.

Physical things fade but a sharp mind always improves and evolves.

People who dont know much about boxing dont realize its only 20% physical...the mind plays a huge factor and a millisecond of hesistation could result in a missed punch, a knock down, etc.
                Do you think posters take you more seriously when you write in bold?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  GGG threads are by far the worst for trolling.

The same people posting the same dumb **** over and over again ...
                  True. Guess it comes with the territory for all of the best fighters.

My problem with GGG threads is you rarely see skill breakdowns. It's always business BS. I should make one shouldn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                    sorry for hurting you

that's for you ->
                    just like I thought....gay

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      Do you think posters take you more seriously when you write in bold?
                      do you think posters take you seriously at all????hands down...you are one of the worst of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X