Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Entertainment Television Founder Surprises by Praising Trump Blasting Democrats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Entertainment Television Founder Surprises by Praising Trump Blasting Democrats

The Democratic Party has left middle America behind, and with it, Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson.

Johnson talked about his frustration with Democrats during an interview with CNBC published Tuesday.

“The party in my opinion, for me personally, has moved too far to the left,” Johnson said.

“And for that reason, I don’t have a particular candidate in the party at this time,” he said, referring to the scrum of more than 20 candidates seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.

Johnson said that defeating President Donald Trump will not be accomplished by mobilizing the extreme left at the cost of losing the center.

“I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will going to have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that,” he said.

“The message of some of the programs that Democrats are pushing are not resonating with the majority of the American people.”

The long-time Democrat rejected knee-jerk condemnations of Trump, and said that he gave “the president a lot of credit for moving the economy in a positive direction that’s benefiting a large amount of Americans.”

“I think the economy is doing great, and it’s reaching populations that heretofore had very bad problems in terms of jobs and employments and the opportunities that come with employment … so African-American unemployment is at its lowest level, ” Johnson said.

He added, “I think the tax cuts clearly helped stimulate the economy. I think business people have more confidence in the way the economy is going.”

Although Johnson was not a fan of Trump’s tough trade policy with China, he said that “overall, if you look at the U.S. economy … you got to give the president an A+ for that.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/black...ocratic-party/

I saw someone talking about this. Weird is he and DJT buddies or something?

Comment

He ain't lying, that's for sure.

Comment

No sh^t. Few people making under 200k should be voting for the R's for their own benefit, but the D's are a groups of p#ssies so how can you vote for any of them. You can't trust them to do whats good for you & the R's aren't gonna do whats good for you.

Randomly this cat so rich he probably been voting for the R's since he was worth 2M regardless of what he might be saying publicly..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          The Democratic Party has left middle America behind, and with it, Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson.

Johnson talked about his frustration with Democrats during an interview with CNBC published Tuesday.

“The party in my opinion, for me personally, has moved too far to the left,” Johnson said.

“And for that reason, I don’t have a particular candidate in the party at this time,” he said, referring to the scrum of more than 20 candidates seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.

Johnson said that defeating President Donald Trump will not be accomplished by mobilizing the extreme left at the cost of losing the center.

“I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will going to have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that,” he said.

“The message of some of the programs that Democrats are pushing are not resonating with the majority of the American people.”

The long-time Democrat rejected knee-jerk condemnations of Trump, and said that he gave “the president a lot of credit for moving the economy in a positive direction that’s benefiting a large amount of Americans.”

“I think the economy is doing great, and it’s reaching populations that heretofore had very bad problems in terms of jobs and employments and the opportunities that come with employment … so African-American unemployment is at its lowest level, ” Johnson said.

He added, “I think the tax cuts clearly helped stimulate the economy. I think business people have more confidence in the way the economy is going.”

Although Johnson was not a fan of Trump’s tough trade policy with China, he said that “overall, if you look at the U.S. economy … you got to give the president an A+ for that.”

Hard to argue with that.

Sounds like a sharp dude.

Great post!

Comment

If he was talking good about the democrats they will be all this racist post here talking bad about him.

Comment

Will this get deleted also like the Disneyland fight and the flash robbers?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

incoming names like uncle tom etc in 3.....2.....1.....

(imo any person, black or white, that says that the other is a traitor to the race makes yourself racist)

Comment

Only thing I disagree with from this article is the idea that Trump's done anything whatsoever for Black unemployment numbers to go down. Those numbers were trending down before he became POTUS and the trend didnt accelerate after he got the job, at least the last time I checked.

Other then that, black people are conservative about alot of things. I was raised conservative as hell. Its easy to see why he feels that the candidates are too far left right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    No sh^t. Few people making under 200k should be voting for the R's for their own benefit, but the D's are a groups of p#ssies so how can you vote for any of them. You can't trust them to do whats good for you & the R's aren't gonna do whats good for you.

Randomly this cat so rich he probably been voting for the R's since he was worth 2M regardless of what he might be saying publicly..
                    Unless you are a gay illegal this democratic party has "0" to offer.

Sadly, as you pointed out, if you are making less than 200k the R's don't really have much to offer either. BUT there is opportunity with the Republican party. Capitalism is strong under this Administration and will only get stronger at Trumps re-election. Property ownership, small businesses, and life insurance policies' will be the smartest investments.

The poor and un-educated do suffer though in a strong Capitalistic country so there will be a much larger shift in wealth especially when the dollar comes piling back into the USA.

Comment

Working...
                    X