Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't wear you're headphones at the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
    This hot chick came up to me today and we started talking for like 10 min. She told me that she always wanted to speak to me but I always had my ipod on. So guys leave you're ipod in your gym bag and start being more social.
    Yeah but that's all that happens with you. You talk and they want to **** you but you go home.

Comment

I never play music.

I don't need music to motivate me and my gym was a proper gym where women were banned.

I aint a gay, I just prefer to go gym with men who actually do thigns right and are strong and big. Something to compete with. It was mainly weights.

I have now joined a closer gym which is a gym that has women and it's one of those kind of fancy gyms with all sorts of ****. It was a cheaper deal but I ahd to pay 2 years up front. It's called energie if anyone in the UK knows them.

I find women a distraction. Maybe for swimming and **** they are good to look at, but when you need to train hard it's not a good thing.

The only girl I want with me is my own, but I get a lil paranoid when she gets perved on so I tell her to go when it's womens only.

Comment

On my cardio days I'll bring my iPod, when doing weights I don't.
        Can't understand why people do that?
        I need to be fully concentrated when doing weights.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          I never play music.

I don't need music to motivate me and my gym was a proper gym where women were banned.

I aint a gay, I just prefer to go gym with men who actually do thigns right and are strong and big. Something to compete with. It was mainly weights.

I have now joined a closer gym which is a gym that has women and it's one of those kind of fancy gyms with all sorts of ****. It was a cheaper deal but I ahd to pay 2 years up front. It's called energie if anyone in the UK knows them.

I find women a distraction. Maybe for swimming and **** they are good to look at, but when you need to train hard it's not a good thing.

The only girl I want with me is my own, but I get a lil paranoid when she gets perved on so I tell her to go when it's womens only.
          Same thing with me.

My girlfriend was talking about moving from her gym to mine cause it was closer to home, So I got her a guest pass to try it out and see what she thought.

Guys perving at her really pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by M O N E Y 3 2 View Post
            Same thing with me.

My girlfriend was talking about moving from her gym to mine cause it was closer to home, So I got her a guest pass to try it out and see what she thought.

Guys perving at her really pissed me off.
            Yeah me too.

I can't go fighting them because I perve on girls too. It's a normal man thing to do

Comment

Some of these gym girls are so bait, though - what with them wearing those tiiiiiiiiight-ass, butt-hutting leggings/tank tops and shaking their stuff on the treadmill for all the men to see. With them it's like a game of 'pick the best ass' or 'hunt the visible panty line'. Mucho distraction!

And there's this one Oriental beezy who does mat stretches in the middle of the room, and she sits there for half an hour doing splits with her legs wiiiiiiide open and contorting herself into all sorts of whacky positions to get warmed up. :laff2: As if she doesn't know all the guys are pervin' over her.

They're fully aware of their powers over us menfolk.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Some of these gym girls are so bait, though - what with them wearing those tiiiiiiiiight-ass, butt-hutting leggings/tank tops and shaking their stuff on the treadmill for all the men to see. With them it's like a game of 'pick the best ass' or 'hunt the visible panty line'. Mucho distraction!

And there's this one Oriental beezy who does mat stretches in the middle of the room, and she sits there for half an hour doing splits with her legs wiiiiiiide open and contorting herself into all sorts of whacky positions to get warmed up. :laff2: As if she doesn't know all the guys are pervin' over her.

They're fully aware of their powers over us menfolk.
                :wank::wank::wank::wank:

i just got a hardon reading ur post. girls love the attention, they just pretend like they don't know what's going on.

Comment

There are like no girls at all at the gym I go to back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    There are like no girls at all at the gym I go to back home.
                    no girls.

u must be in really great shape then.

Comment

Sorry to crash the convo, but does anyone think a lot these hot looking chicks might be paid by certain co-ed, modernized clubs to attract more
                      male customers?

I visited a gym with a buddy of mine just to look around and get more details on their membership, and these two hot chicks were doing their thing on the stair stepper facing the mirror. They had leotards and leggings on and when they were done, they were bending and stretching every which way while we stood by the counter just flabbergasted. They noticed we were watching.

Needless to say, we were distracted and forgot the membership details.

We didn't join cause it was too far from where we worked.

Comment

Working...
                      X