Feminists who criticize Christianity but defend Muslims smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we let these dumb fucks vote

Comment

Yet another example of why the best place for a woman is in the kitchen. Hearing them share ideas in public is an embarrassment to the human mind.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        that comedian sar silverman she said she doesnt joke on muslims because she is scared too and she knows Christians wont try and kill her

At least she's honest. Most liberals in Hollywood still believe it's the religion of peace.

Comment

Cowardly left-wing want to get rid of their christian roots and bow down to pisslam out of fear. It's not clear how many of them do it out of fear or pure ignorance. That question will be answered this century when those two sides clash more and more.

One of the first major ones was the queerclub massacre in Orlando. The left was terrified to put the rightful blame on mussies, i guess it's a preview of what's to come.

Comment

They call Trump a woman hater yet he's the only President to have had a woman lead a successful campaign. They say they are for the rights of all women, yet call Melania Trump a money grubbing whore who is essentially a dumb immigrant.

These same "women's rights advocates" support a culture that advocates for killing women, treating them as less than dogs.

I know, it's completely crazy and hypocritical but most everything coming from the left is that way.

Comment

We shouldn't expect common sense from the left, much less from hateful feminists

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Cowardly left-wing want to get rid of their christian roots and bow down to pisslam out of fear. It's not clear how many of them do it out of fear or pure ignorance. That question will be answered this century when those two sides clash more and more.

One of the first major ones was the queerclub massacre in Orlando. The left was terrified to put the rightful blame on mussies, i guess it's a preview of what's to come.
                They blamed it on Guns, but if it were a Christian shooter they would blame it on the religion lol

In Europe places that have gun laws or no guns and terrorist muslims attack, the white European guilter blames the Christian or White privileged for offending the Muslim or migrant causing him to rape a woman or shoot up a place or bomb a place smh

This si cowardice I thought the left is for truth and justice, but only if they dont get hurt.

This Catholic French man had enough of this disrespectful Muslim immigrant interrupting their peaceful prayer for a priest who was beheaded by muslims.

Comment

Working...
                X