This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You made the claim. Show us the posters/posts of these Golovkin fans liking Spence. You're full of shit.
    I'm a Golovkin fan who likes Spence.

Comment

I remember the threads and posts Dramashow made calling Spence an hypejob etc. Dramashow isn't the majority/most of Golovkins fans as you claimed.

You made a claim you can't back up. Don't do it in future if you don't want to be called on it.
      Is that Isaac trying to put me in my place?

Whatever, man. Anyway. I'm a fan of Golovkin and Spence. Anyone else can speak for themselves. Or maybe you'd care to stick up a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Is that Isaac trying to put me in my place?

Whatever, man. Anyway. I'm a fan of Golovkin and Spence. Anyone else can speak for themselves. Or maybe you'd care to stick up a poll?
        So now you're backing off the claim that the "vast majority" of Golovkin fans like Spence?

Knew you would because it's bull****.

Comment

They're my two favorite fighters, so I guess that makes me twice as racist as everyone else here.

Comment

So now you're backing off the claim that the "vast majority" of Golovkin fans like Spence?

Knew you would because it's bull****.
            Fuck me, man. You're like rust.

OK poll up. If I'm wrong I'll man up and admit that I utterly misjudged the tone and feelings of the posts I've read relating to the matter. I won't ask the same from you.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              It's not a race/color thing, it's more that big punchers and exciting destroyer type fighters always get a lot of hype. Not a bad thing at all, these guys make boxing extremely interesting with their style.
              the trouble is spence is a good puncher not a big puncher. years ago matthysse a 140 lb fighter KO'd Peterson with one punch. I like spence so far he seems like a nice kid the opposite of froid

Comment

no, spence is good, he's a monster

Comment

What a ridiculous thread. I like GGG and Spence. Do you know what race I am?

Fkin' millennials man....

Comment

Golovkin was being called an ATG when his best win was Martin Murray.

Spence already has a better resume than Golovkin.
                    Yep. And how quickly he went from being compared to Hagler before the Jacobs fight to being compared to Pavlik after the Jacobs fight

Comment

Golovkin's solid. I just think he's bought into his own hype a bit. He's just showed that those he fought before Jacobs were really B-level fighters, but that wasn't news.

Comment

Working...
                      X