Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Deontay Wilder is Tailor-Made For Me, I'll Make Him Pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Deontay Wilder is Tailor-Made For Me, I'll Make Him Pay!

Former division king Tyson Fury is confident that he'll outbox and overcome the dangerous punching power of WBC heavyweight title Deontay Wilder. Fury (27-0, 19 KOs) was back in action last Saturday night in Belfast, and won an easy ten round unanimous decision over world title challenger Francesco Pianeta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like Saunders made him pay for the chicken?

Comment

Fury is a superior boxer to Wilder. That much should be obvious to anyone. If you think Wilder is a better boxer than Fury then you need to ask yourself if you really understand this sport or not.
      Fury is not however so good that I can't see him getting tagged. Fury should win if it goes the distance but that's a big if. Wlad wouldn't let his hands go because he is so programmed to not take chances. You cannot say the same for Mr. Windmill

Comment

Fury should be the favorite since he’s the boxer with the superior technique, skills, footwork, big stage experience, defense, and Ring IQ!

A motivated Tyson Fury is an extremely dangerous Tyson Fury!

Only reason he wouldn’t is the fact there are questions about his ring rust, he looked good last time out by outclassing a former world champ title challenger while holding back in order to get some rounds in!

I can see Fury schooling Wilder and handing him his report card after the fight with a big “F” on it!

War FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fury of old might have a chance but THIS version of fury has no chance. He has damaged his body over the past three years and he is not the man he once was. He is gonna get killed.

Comment

Wilder with the KO inside of 8 rounds. Hopefully Joshua won’t be able to duck The Bronze Bomber anymore after that? I’m sure he’ll keep lying though about how Wilder was the one doing so? Hope not, but we’ll see? A Wilder vs. AJ Fight is the one that we should be talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Fury should be the favorite since he’s the boxer with the superior technique, skills, footwork, big stage experience, defense, and Ring IQ!

Only reason he wouldn’t is the fact there are questions about his ring rust, he looked good last time out by outclassing a former world champ title challenger while holding back in order to get some rounds in!

I can see Fury schooling Wilder and handing him his report card after the fight with a big “F” on it!

War FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Agreed, hopefully he is sharp enough. I hope so just for the fights sake. I'll be making my way from Australia to Vegas to watch it and I want Fury to do the business. If Fury is sharp and switched on throughout then he could make Wilder look silly. It only takes one shot though

Credit to them both for making it happen. AJ and Hearn looking real bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

War FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                The thing is we don't know where Fury stands mentally.

He is not back yet to the shape he had versus Wlad, I think he will versus Wilder, but can he perform mentally like he did before and "RISE TO THE OCCASION" since he had a mental breakdown and something is probably broken in his mind?
                We DON'T know.

I saw no killer instinct versus Seferi and Pianeta, just a sparring session, so Tyson can still spar, fine, but can he fight??

I picked Fury to school Wilder back in 2015, but Wilder has gotten better, became quite experienced. He's more calculated and waste few shots.

One thing is sure, if Fury and Wilder are in a fight, Fury will make D look really bad because he's 2 classes above D when it comes to the science of boxing.

Wilder is like a K Pavlik with speed but without a proper jab. Lewis would have put him to sleep quick.

Comment

Think this ship has sailed

Comment

Fury will be ready. Bum Squad gonna get taken to school.

Comment

Working...
                    X