Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Deontay Wilder is Tailor-Made For Me, I'll Make Him Pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Stopped reading at "Klitschko couldn't box"
    Maybe you don't quite understand what "to box" means.
    Klit never could move his head to evade punches, couldn't use his feet to move in the ring, never gave his opponents angles, never fought inside, just grabbing whoever came in, had no tricks etc. This is what I call boxing.
    He could only use his extremely long arms to keep his opponents away from him, throw many jabs and when fortunately landed finish the job with combinations. If this is what you call boxing... Well, it's up to you man ;-)

Comment

Yes, show wilder there are levels and he's never been in ring with anyone like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
        Maybe you don't quite understand what "to box" means.
        Klit never could move his head to evade punches, couldn't use his feet to move in the ring, never gave his opponents angles, never fought inside, just grabbing whoever came in, had no tricks etc. This is what I call boxing.
        He could only use his extremely long arms to keep his opponents away from him, throw many jabs and when fortunately landed finish the job with combinations. If this is what you call boxing... Well, it's up to you man ;-)
        Klitschko barely lost a round in 12 years. Not bad for someone who can't box. GTFO.

Comment

I have said this many times this week, If this version of Fury turns up and outbox Wilder then we need to give up on the HW division. It would say a lot about the state of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Win or lose, Fury always looks foolish.
            Lmao yes he's very sloppy in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              Klitschko barely lost a round in 12 years. Not bad for someone who can't box. GTFO.
              Yes. Using his long height and arms and clinching every time his rival approaches. That's not a boxing definitely.

Comment

Working...
              X