Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondaeux turning down the Lomachenko fight came back to haunt him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you always wonder why he's not getting as much flak as 'lil G" when he's presumably in the same "ducked" situation. I don't see anyone freaking out starting hate threads everyday about his case.

Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      And you always wonder why he's not getting as much flak as 'lil G" when he's presumably in the same "ducked" situation. I don't see anyone freaking out starting hate threads everyday about his case.

Hmmm...
      probably because people dont go around claiming rigo is the greatest ever that could beat every fighter in history...on a daily basis. you also dont have people registering names like "rigo unbeatable" and such....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        probably because people dont go around claiming rigo is the greatest ever that could beat every fighter in history...on a daily basis. you also dont have people registering names like "rigo unbeatable" and such....
        Who really gives a f*** about others' opinions? HBO offered the fight to both Ward and GGG, and Andre said NO, made an excuse about his shoulder or something...

Comment

Who really gives a f*** about others' opinions? HBO offered the fight to both Ward and GGG, and Andre said NO, made an excuse about his shoulder or something...
          so a guy has an injury or a promotional issue and cant fight? and thats a bad excuse? how about when both guys are healthy and able to fight? who proposed it then? and who ducked?

Comment

That one is a huge lie. I've seen many who said the same exact thing hundreds of times. I for one don't freak out and make 100 threads everyday. It's so silly.

Comment

That one is a huge lie. I've seen many who said the same exact thing hundreds of times. I for one don't freak out and make 100 threads everyday. It's so silly.
              im not even sure of what you just said. was there a point to that?

Comment

im not even sure of what you just said. was there a point to that?
                Didn't the Cuban and his fans behave as if he's the greatest boxer and can beat all these people in his division? Why is this okay with you? It's okay with me, I'm an adult who don't take these silly things seriously. Why does it bother you when it's another fighter doing it?
                Last edited by brettWall; 04-02-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Didn't the Cuban and his fans behave as if he's the greatest boxer and can beat all these people in his division? Why is this okay with you? It's okay with me, I'm an adult who don't take these silly things seriously. Why does it bother you when it's another fighter doing it?
                  theres a difference between the cuban guy and his 5 fans doing one thing....and golovkin and his loyal baby nut riders flooding boards daily with their garbage.....it dont really bother me...my blood pressure doesnt rise and im not legit mad...i just find it rather sad how golovkin fans act. i actually pity them. they will call rigo out because its fun to them. but make excuses for golovkin doing the same thing. its just pathetic

Comment

theres a difference between the cuban guy and his 5 fans doing one thing....and golovkin and his loyal baby nut riders flooding boards daily with their garbage.....it dont really bother me...my blood pressure doesnt rise and im not legit mad...i just find it rather sad how golovkin fans act. i actually pity them. they will call rigo out because its fun to them. but make excuses for golovkin doing the same thing. its just pathetic
                    I haven't seen anyone making 100 hate threads on the Cuban everyday. Most people are really normal, if you think about it. There's this one group, which you're obviously a member of, that drives this hate, which I don't even understand because the guy they're hating on is not some boring, running, clinching fighter that's alienating fans away from the sport.
                    Last edited by brettWall; 04-02-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen anyone making 100 hate threads on the Cuban everyday. Most people are really normal, if you think about it.
                      let me try this again.....people dont make 100 hate threads about the cuban because the cuban doesnt have hundred of fanboys living vicariously through him.

Comment

Working...
                      X