Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko's best undefeated opponent win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko's best undefeated opponent win?

Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s over the years, the most in heavyweight history.

What was his best?
    Sultan Ibragimov
    2.44%
    Sam Peter
    17.07%
    Alexander Povetkin
    58.54%
    Ruslan Chagaev
    2.44%
    Kubrat Pulev
    14.63%
    Francesco Pianeta
    0.00%
    Bryant Jennings
    2.44%
    Mariusz Wach
    2.44%
    Calvin Brock
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Best name/fighter - Alexander Povetkin
    Best performance - Wach

Comment

Povetkin is my choice

PETER is a close 2nd... I know a lot of you weren't even watching boxing then, but at the time PETER was supposed to ko WLAD who had just been wrecked by sanders and brewster..

Comment

I pick Peter because it was Wlad against the wall and many people believed he'd get knocked out by Peter. He hit the deck but survived and rocked the Nigerian in the last round and generally smashed him up pretty good.

However, it should have been Povetkin, but due to the imo unfair performance he put on I simply can't say Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Best name/fighter - Alexander Povetkin
          Best performance - Wach
          Best performance was Chagaev imo.

Comment

Peter. He had to survive multiple knockdownss and rabbit punches but beat a huge puncher..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                PETER is a close 2nd... I know a lot of you weren't even watching boxing then, but at the time PETER was supposed to ko WLAD who had just been wrecked by sanders and brewster..
                Yes, many people thought Peter would destroy Klitschko.

Teddy Atlas was calling Peter "the new Joe Frazier".

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Povetkin is my choice

that doesn't mean peter was any good. he hadn't fought a soul at that point. even wilder's resume is better than peter's was. the reason people picked peter was because wlad was getting knocked all over the ring every fight. what people didn't realize was that wlad was developing his clinch every time opponent gets close enough to punch him strategy which has paid off ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Yes, many people thought Peter would destroy Klitschko.

Teddy Atlas was calling Peter "the new Joe Frazier".
                    Peter never really knocked wlad down,one was a push and the other was a shove after a punch to the back of wlads head........never really landed a clean knockdown.Wach was his best performance while Povetkin was the best fighter,that he TOYED with.The over exaggeration to discredit Wlad has become comical.Not sure what you mean by "0" im assuming win?If Wlad hits fury like he did Wach,its not going past 4/5 rounds.Also watching the Jennings fight ,he used superior footwork,easily side stepping him like a matador and a bull....where is this guy slowing down?Excessive holding/I would say maybe however,it was a good showing of overall skill....Jennings is not easy to fight,wlad made him look like an amateur controlling the fight with a simple jab.I agree with you wlad is one of the best fighters of all time.Take away his European status he would be hailed and not criticized.

Comment

Working...
                    X