Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye will smash Derek if they ever fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david haye is a crappy heavyweight. such a low workrate doesn't work for him with his size.

i think haye beats chisora, but chisora is ten times the warrior david is. and chisora have a bigger chance to beat wlad than haye has to beat vitali.

Comment

Haye hit Chisora with his best shot with no glove and Chisora took it he then bottled him, he took that too, Haye got shook and ran off!

Chizzy is from Zimbawbe, them ****ers hunt lions for food. Imagine what he would do to a little *****cat like Haye?
      Lol

Comment

They'll never fight because Haye is a completely useless pussy who is afraid to come out of retirement, because if he does, he knows Vitali will be waiting.

Not to mention the fact that even with the aid of a glass bottle and a camera tripod he doesn't have what it takes to hurt Chisora.

Chisora is a ****in' G.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          He started it and ran away like a scolded cat, leaving Boothe on his own.
          What David "excuse-maker" Haye did was the equivalent to hitting a man then hiding behind his wife.

He won't risk getting in the ring with Chizzy, he'd only back peddle for his life if he did anyway.
          Just going to talk and talk as usual in hope an ancient Vitali gives him a huge payday.
          Chisora is an animal he thrives off it, Haye just likes to talk.

Take away that stupidly telegraphed, looping overhand he calls "the hayemaker" you are left with nothing but a chicken. He ought to crawl back under the rock he hid himself under from that cold wet night in Germany where he embarrassed himself somewhat stupid.
          Give a fuck who started it. They both came outta that looking like berks.

I'm just stating that Chisora came mob handed. Which he did.

Comment

Looks like theres at least 1 haye hugger since july left. Why he still has fans is beyond me

Comment

I think David's athleticism will cause problems for Derek.
              But I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing this fight.

Comment

1 billion on David "the redeemeer" Haye hahah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  he didnt punch chisora he smacked him over the head with a bottle lol
                  Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  Showed his true colours tonight by talking smack, bottling a fighter that in his own words was a bum with 3 losses then ran for his life when the guy tool it and came at him.
                  exactly. "first punch" my arse. bottled him, then after basically LOSING to old man don charles, he has to retreat and use ANOTHER WEAPON!
                  i'm really glad that he caught booth with that tripod, horrible little creep, and big p*ssy that haye is.

wannabe heavyweight champion of the world BOTTLING someone that's just lost a twelve round fight to vitali? purlease...

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    he didnt punch chisora he smacked him over the head with a bottle lol
                    Negative. He Punched/Elbowed chisora then followed up with a bottle to the head, and a shove.

This view doesn't have the shakey cam, and is right behind Chisora head. You can clearly see him get tagged 3 times by haye.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      I cannot believe people are trying to say David Haye is a quality fighter. Unbelievable.

Also, the reason Vitali gassed was because of the tremendous body work Chisora did.
                      He actually looked pretty damn Fresh. I thought he was gassed in teh Arreola fight, panting in the corner and such. Tonight, he was just going through the motions.

Comment

Working...
                      X