Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder/Fury II fight poll: attend, buy, stream or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy PPV. Massive fight. Don't care that the undercard is not great, I am buying for the main event. Will likely watch Martin vs Washington as it actually might be a half decent fight and I am not certain who wins it. Might be better than expected. Anyone not excited for Fury vs Wilder 2 is either not a boxing fan or not a HW boxing fan, which is fair enough as some of the really low weights I could not care less about regardless of who is fighting who.

Comment

I’ll buy it as it’s only £19.99 in the UK , for that price, it’s not worth messing about with streams

Wouldn’t pay the USA prices though.

Comment

It's a big fight and I'm no bum so I'll buy the PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          It’s premium cable worthy and nothing more.
          It's the #1 heavyweight in the world vs. the #2 heavyweight in the world for the lineal world heavyweight championship and the WBC world heavyweight championship. It will sell at least a million pay-per-view buys worldwide, if not a lot more.

what happened to that BS Weird Al Haymon spewed about bringing boxing back to mainstream TV?
          Please link us to Al Haymon saying what you're claiming he said.

Comment

I love the Wilder vs Fury 2 fight!! A local sports bar by me is showing the fight and will go with a buddy or two to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Stfu idiot. This fight is not ppv. Quit with this BS being an experiment if TR and PBC can do good business together.

It’s premium cable worthy and nothing more.

Btw what happened to that BS Weird Al Haymon spewed about bringing boxing back to mainstream TV? Now it’s pure BS on showtime and blah fights on PPV.

I’ll gladly watch on a very reliable free stream I know about.
              Seriously? Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                I will watch on a free stream as it is nowhere close to being PPV worthy, especially with the terrible undercard. How will the rest of you watch this one?
                Of course I will be supporting this fight and buying the PPV. This is for the WBC/RING belts and the heavyweight lineage, between the #1 and #2 fighters in the division. What's not to like?

Comment

51% are gonna stream? Some days I feel like I’m the only guy left who is ordering PPV’s. If not the only then then the numbers are so low that they will notice if I skip one. Phone will ring and it’s Wilder asking if I’m feeling alright because I didn’t order.

Comment

I looked at those ticket prices and didn’t even pay that much for mayweather vs canelo lol.
                    And that fight sold out within the hour or something like that.

I think they vastly overestimated the demand for this fight. The 1st fight seemed to get more buzz after the fight was over because of how it ended and I think they went off of that. As a fan I hope it does well so that we can get more fights between different promoters.

Comment

My problem with this fight is that it should have taken place straight after their first fight. Fury decided to take 2 meaningless fights instead of the immediate rematch.

This is a great fight, I just can't support the marination bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X