Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Got More Punch Power at 147: Pacquiao or Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    i don't think pacquiao can hit floyd with a harder single shot than the one maidana planted right on mayweather's chin during the rematch at the end of one of the rounds

Nope. But he can put accumulation together.

Floyds gonna looks slow after maidana for a year
    ghost canelo and ortiz and shane and juan.

Pac is miles ahead faster.been years since zab.
    floyd will look slow

Comment

Maidana easily, but Pacquiao puts several hard shots together, which takes its toll. Pure punching power Maidana hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        probably maidana by a hair, but Pacquiao hits you when you can't see it, and twice as much.

then again if they both loaded up Pac probably hits harder. Maidana only throws big shots.

Horse hairs?

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
          Nope. But he can put accumulation together.

Floyds gonna looks slow after maidana for a year
          ghost canelo and ortiz and shane and juan.

Pac is miles ahead faster.been years since zab.
          floyd will look slow
          What does all that have to do with the original question?

Maidana has more single shot power. Pacquiao hits hard but has much faster combinations and more variety of punches.

Single shot power is Maidana if we're talking straight left vs the overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Coming from the man that thought rios was knocking out manny with a jab
            Dude I said its possible why do you guys have to hate, you guys got nothing and im going to LAUGH in all your faces on May 2, when Floyd knocks Pac out! I predicted Marquez to KO Pac and it happened and nobody praised me, hating ass fools, never wants to give me credit, im really almost never wrong on my predictions.

I said it before the only way I get a prediction wrong is when a fighter fails to follow the right game plan. Rios was groggy he was tired and sleepy and not used to the bright lights and early morning fight time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Maidana without question, this why I believe Floyd will gain confidence when he tastes Pacs first hard punch, Floyd is nervous right now its obvious because he thinks too much, but once he tastes the first punch and realizes and says THATS IT? he will smile and gain confidence.

Maidana hits like a mule, the Knock down Pac hit Algieri with was an off balance perfect place side shot, he really hurt Algieri bad, but I said it before Pac doesn;t have grazing power as Mosley claims or Bradley, they both claim even the little punches Pac hits you with hurt, Pac has to Land the perfect punch to even stun or drop you.

No way will he even land anything perfect on Floyd, Floyd has an iron chin.

Pac has a glass chin, also Floyd hits slightly harder than Pacquiao this is according to OScar de la hoya.

Also some people say Pac has bone breaking power, because he smashed Margarito facial bone into several pieces, I am not sure but someone told me Pac hit him with a hard elbow that is why it broke, can someone confirm this?
              You forgot Floyd knockDown Marquez and Marquez KO Pacman!

Comment

I said it before Pac doesn;t have grazing power as Mosley claims or Bradley, they both claim even the little punches Pac hits you with hurt, Pac has to Land the perfect punch to even stun or drop you.
                What? so you completely flat out disagree with 2 guys that fought him?
                I'll take their word for it over yours.

Anyway, to answer the original question, i would say Maidana has more single punch power but of course doesn't have the speed or accumulation of punches Pacquiao does.

Comment

Dude I said its possible why do you guys have to hate, you guys got nothing and im going to LAUGH in all your faces on May 2, when Floyd knocks Pac out! I predicted Marquez to KO Pac and it happened and nobody praised me, hating ass fools, never wants to give me credit, im really almost never wrong on my predictions.

I said it before the only way I get a prediction wrong is when a fighter fails to follow the right game plan. Rios was groggy he was tired and sleepy and not used to the bright lights and early morning fight time.

Comment

Rios was groggy he was tired and sleepy and not used to the bright lights and early morning fight time.
                    Yeah it's unfair that they made Rios fight in the morning and allowed Pacquiao fight at night.

Comment

Maidana is more heavy-handed, but Pac's punches have more impact because of the speed and accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X