No announcement yet.

Whyte cleared of doping offence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte cleared of doping offence..

As per numerous reports. UKAD has mentioned that the levels of saud banned substance was "too low" andvthat whyte could not be held responsible, either through wilful intake of this substance or ignorance.

For the idiots on here, that means UKAD does not believe whyte had any control over the tiny amount if this substance found in the test.

As previously mentioned by me in here, VADA cleared all of whites tests and the results from UKAD were based heavily on quantity and still under investigation.

Will the WBC lift his suspension and give him back his ranking ? Or will wilder still run?

Wilder doesnt fancy the job and never has. Maybe he can fight ortiz for a 3rd time instead?

Comment

That's not clearance though.... lol.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      As per numerous reports. UKAD has mentioned that the levels of saud banned substance was "too low" andvthat whyte could not be held responsible, either through wilful intake of this substance or ignorance.

For the idiots on here, that means UKAD does not believe whyte had any control over the tiny amount if this substance found in the test.

As previously mentioned by me in here, VADA cleared all of whites tests and the results from UKAD were based heavily on quantity and still under investigation.

Will the WBC lift his suspension and give him back his ranking ? Or will wilder still run?
      Whyte pissed hot, UKAD confirmed that Whyte pissed hot, UKAD confirmed that he didn't have full on steroids in his urine sample, UKAD confirmed that Whyte actually did have low levels of steroid metabolites in his system, but UKAD could not confirm how the metabolites where the metabolites came from.

No idea where Dillian Whyte had his camp for that fight, or who was helping him run things, but unless he was scarfing down the wild boar that had Fury pissing hot, Whyte still has yet to explain how remnants of steroids ended up in his system.

Comment

With the right promoter and money you can fail a drug test and still come out clean.

Comment

Or will wilder still run?
          - -Whyte 271 lb, Deyonce 215.

Deyonce run!!!

Comment

I had a feeling from the start he would get cleared. For me, you could tell from the early Hearn interviews that Whyte's team were adamant they had do nothing wrong.

It was just a matter of if UKAD agreed.

Comment

People still making excuses....yet wilders last 3 fights have been against banned drug substances.

So all the ethnic wilder fans....when will the WBC reinstate whyte???

Comment

So another high profile fighter tests positive and they are able to get away with it. The wbc does nothing about it.

Why exactly are we celebrating?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  So another high profile fighter tests positive and they are able to get away with it. The wbc does nothing about it.

Why exactly are we celebrating?
                  You should find my posts containing all the factual details about the failed test months ago. Whyte passed all his VADA mandated tests and failed only one of the multiple UKAD tests, that also due to the substance being in very, very small quan******. UKAD as per policy, informed the WBC and carried out their investigations (which have historically taken their time).

Anyway, regardless of the details (you can read them in my post later) - the point is simple, Whyte is back ,no suspension by UKAD or BBBoC or any other body. His rankings were taken away by the WBC.

SHould he not be reinstated as was Ortiz and Fury? Oh and the WBC were also lenient with Stivern (you probably dont even know that).

My point is regarding all those using the drug test here as an excuse for wilder to duck whyte....wilder has fought multiple drug cheats, why will he not fight whyte?

Comment

You should find my posts containing all the factual details about the failed test months ago. Whyte passed all his VADA mandated tests and failed only one of the multiple UKAD tests, that also due to the substance being in very, very small quan******. UKAD as per policy, informed the WBC and carried out their investigations (which have historically taken their time).

Anyway, regardless of the details (you can read them in my post later) - the point is simple, Whyte is back ,no suspension by UKAD or BBBoC or any other body. His rankings were taken away by the WBC.

SHould he not be reinstated as was Ortiz and Fury? Oh and the WBC were also lenient with Stivern (you probably dont even know that).

My point is regarding all those using the drug test here as an excuse for wilder to duck whyte....wilder has fought multiple drug cheats, why will he not fight whyte?
                    When whyte , povetkin and Ortiz test positive for PED’s the discussion should be about them cheating, not about wilder and who he chooses to fight and not fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X