No announcement yet.

Spence needs to separate himself from Broner, Tank etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence needs to separate himself from Broner, Tank etc

Never seen him drunk like that and it is a terrible look, Your body is your temple and if you want to be a legend you have to be discipline...He looked overweight and drunk and was acting out of character...Broner and Tank were running around like clowns and I hope Spence doesnt down follow this path because it is a path of wasted talent...

Agreed 100%.
    All fingers point to AB as the "Cancer" in this scenario.
    Love to watch Broner fight win/lose but his "Aura" is gone & the fighters he is hanging with still have that potential he once had.

Comment

i was thinking the same exact thing.. everyone hears the stories of floyd never putting bad things in his body and it has showed over the years.

I too hope that ej smartens up and treats his body like a temple. All boxing fans win if he does.

He totally acted like a drunk fool in some of the videos i saw him in on sat night.

Comment

I agree and Tank needs to get away from Broner also. I always said Tank can be great, but idk if he'll be another Mayweather or another Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          i was thinking the same exact thing.. everyone hears the stories of floyd never putting bad things in his body and it has showed over the years.

I too hope that ej smartens up and treats his body like a temple. All boxing fans win if he does.

He totally acted like a drunk fool in some of the videos i saw him in on sat night.
          But floyd loves his coke and mcdonalds though.

Comment

They all should avoid broner, even tank. The guy is a cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Never seen him drunk like that and it is a terrible look, Your body is your temple and if you want to be a legend you have to be discipline...He looked overweight and drunk and was acting out of character...Broner and Tank were running around like clowns and I hope Spence doesnt down follow this path because it is a path of wasted talent...
              Spence is in Texas those dudes are on the East Coast. He's fine. They were more celebrating the new TV deals if anything.

I've never seen them all together at the same time.

Comment

i've seen videos of spence before looking drunk in vegas, i think he was with Broner then too.

saying that, maybe he likes to get fcuked up with other friends too, it's just not on camera like it is when there's other famous guys there, so we don't see it. Maybe he's just being his normal self...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Spence is in Texas those dudes are on the East Coast. He's fine. They were more celebrating the new TV deals if anything.

I've never seen them all together at the same time.
                  Hope to never see them all together again..it was disgraceful...

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                    X