Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence needs to separate himself from Broner, Tank etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't begrudge the guy THAT much for wanting to have some fun with his friends, but I agree with you its a bad look, despite being kinda funny, to have these sorta videos out in the boxing media.

When you are a high level guy more is expected of you, like it or not, & Spence is seen by many fans as the heir apparent in this game. Spence needs to realize this & maybe keep this sorta sh^t "off record" so to speak if this is something he wants to do from time to time. And if this is something he's constantly doing & we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg he needs to get that sh^t figured out quick cuz he's risking his future income, health & legacy in this game over some small time fun & hanging out.

Comment

But Broner fighter of the decade doe!

He can teach Errol things!

Comment

I really have high hopes for Spence but you have to keep your temple clean and remain focused to reach that "upper level"

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          I agree and Tank needs to get away from Broner also. I always said Tank can be great, but idk if he'll be another Mayweather or another Broner.
          Idk man. I think Broner hanging out with Tank is probably good for Broner to. That dude seems to lose it when he's by himself all the time or just with his girl & kids. When I ain't seen a video of Broner hanging out with boxing people in awhile I expect some suicide-ish IG post at any moment.

Certainly right now I think Tank hanging with Broner is better than him hanging with Floyd. That Floyd & Tank relationship seems toxic as f#ck & like its going nowhere but down. And not surprising cuz while Floyd is a bad mfer he's just bad at connecting with people in a real, non-fake feeling way it would seem. I bet Floyd doesn't legit trust anyone but his kids, at least as much as you can trust children & thats gotta suck.

Just can't have too much fun too often whoever is hanging out with who in this game.

Comment

Agreed! That trio is complete toxic and will ruin anyone around them. I said the same thing when Tank first got in the picture. Spence looks like a cool humble person so hopefully he sees that them 3 are no good.

Comment

Why can't he enjoy himself once in a while?

Comment

i remember seeing an interview with errol saying he doesnt drink ....this past saturday determined ...that was a lie lol

those dudes were all lit lol..also tank davis DEFINITELY does cocaine too, dude touched his nose like 7 times in a 3 minute video ..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Never seen him drunk like that and it is a terrible look, Your body is your temple and if you want to be a legend you have to be discipline...He looked overweight and drunk and was acting out of character...Broner and Tank were running around like clowns and I hope Spence doesnt down follow this path because it is a path of wasted talent...
                  Robert Easter was pretty lit too. Tank looked like he was about 175 lbs with his double chin

Comment

Yeah, he doesn't hang around with them often seems like one night of fun with all the PBC Fighters

Comment

well said Larry, I agree 100%.

A good black boxing role model would be Bradley or Porter, they are serious, committed athletes not thug wannabes like AB or Tank etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X