Andre Ward is going to beat every european not named Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andre ward wins the super six tourney

Comment

He can beat Froch. I don't see him beatin Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
        Nah sadly I can't afford it. Honestly I haven't heard much hype besides SHOWTIME, but i'm sure there will be a lot of support for ward
        Well, the Oracle Arena, holds what, nearly 20,000? I know they had nearly 10,000 for Miranda. As an American, I hope Ward can become a draw and sell out the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          Well, the Oracle Arena, holds what, nearly 20,000? I know they had nearly 10,000 for Miranda. As an American, I hope Ward can become a draw and sell out the arena.
          didnt he sell out for the miranda fight? i heard the tickets were cheap though but i hope he does become an attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
            didnt he sell out for the miranda fight? i heard the tickets were cheap though but i hope he does become an attraction.
            The article I read on maxboxing said they had around 9,600.

Comment

The article I read on maxboxing said they had around 9,600.
              He is relatively big in Oakland, but still not at the mainstream level in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                lol, you're about to start something with this one!!!! Uh Oh!
                Are you guys going to the fight? How has the hype in the Bay Area been?
                I'll be there. I was at the Oracle Arena for Ward vs Miranda and the bay has a lot of love for Ward. unfortunately, I have yet to see or hear any hype about this fight. it's all word of mouth amongst us fans.

and Im not being biased when it comes to Ward. Kessler is a strong fighter, but i think Ward is faster and more technically sound. Ward may not be everyone's cup of tea, since he's not a knockout artist, but those who love pure boxing should appreciate his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                  probably. but I'm sure those who don't agree will be on the Ward bandwagon after he shows how good he really is. just like how some told me Taylor was going to whip Abraham. now those same dudes got Abraham as their avatar.
                  I haven't made my prediction yet. I'm looking forward to Kessler-Froch.

Comment

I'm out on the East coast right now, and can't make the fight. But I've been making calls to let some casual fans know how good a fight it's going to be. I know quite a few people who are going. It's great having big boxing shows in the bay. Ward gets on the news every once in a while, but he isn't a big deal. If he wins this fight, I'm sure he'll be getting a lot bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X