No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is going to beat every european not named Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward is going to beat every european not named Abraham

Kessler is going to learn what Oakland boxing is all about come Nov. 21st.

lol, you're about to start something with this one!!!! Uh Oh!

Comment

Eh. If it happens, more power to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
        I agree. im looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Of the 3 Americans he was, on paper, the one with the best chances to win his first round bout. I still think Kessler will be the favorite but, to me, Ward has possibilities to get far in this tournament unlike Dirrell and Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
            I agree. im looking forward to this fight.
            Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
            Are you guys going to the fight? How has the hype in the Bay Area been?

Comment

I sure as **** hope so.

I mean I like Kessler and all ; but if Ward loses, that means the Euros swept the first round, and I gotta cough up 100K.

Comment

i think this fight will be really competitive...i like both fighters but am rooting for the cali boy andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  Are you guys going to the fight? How has the hype in the Bay Area been?
                  Nah sadly I can't afford it. Honestly I haven't heard much hype besides SHOWTIME, but i'm sure there will be a lot of support for ward

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                    lol, you're about to start something with this one!!!! Uh Oh!
                    probably. but I'm sure those who don't agree will be on the Ward bandwagon after he shows how good he really is. just like how some told me Taylor was going to whip Abraham. now those same dudes got Abraham as their avatar.

Comment

Working...
                    X