Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's double standard shows when hosts speak out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's not racist but ESPN needs to leave politics out of it and just concentrate on sports ONLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      She's not racist but ESPN needs to leave politics out of it and just concentrate on sports ONLY.
      It's really annoying when they mention political stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        This is your typical go to line when you've been caught in a lie. I've seen this from you before when I've called you out on your BS. It's a funny thing to watch
        Dude is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          She said what she said. Its been cited already, and accurately.

No one is "caught in a lie". We just have a difference in opinion on what the statements mean.

Go play Gotcha! with people who actually play that nonsense. I don't.
          In other words you've been caught in a lie and you can't back up your statement. Nothing has been "cited" to back up your accusation. That's the true reason why you won't respond with anything to substantiate it LOL.

This is not a game. It's you getting caught in another one of your lies and it's that simple.

Comment

In other words you've been caught in a lie and you can't back up your statement.
            Are you illiterate??

I said what she said has been cited. It has.

We just disagree on whether or not it was racism. You have your opinion, I have mine. We disagree.

No one got caught lying. Just because people disagree with your opinions doesn't automatically make them liars.

As I said, I'm not playing your games.

Would you like to present your take on what she said?

If not, you can have the last word/insult. Like I said, Internet Gotcha! ain't my game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Are you illiterate??

I said what she said has been cited. It has.

We just disagree on whether or not it was racism. You have your opinion, I have mine. We disagree.

No one got caught lying. Just because people disagree with your opinions doesn't automatically make them liars.

As I said, I'm not playing your games.

Would you like to present your take on what she said?

If not, you can have the last word/insult. Like I said, Internet Gotcha! ain't my game.

Obviously you don't know the definition of racism. Maybe you should have stayed in college to learn what the word means.

This is not about opinions. You have nothing to back up your claims of racism because you lied and got caught in it which is typical of you. Deal with it.

Comment

Obviously you don't know the definition of racism. Maybe you should have stayed in college to learn what the word means.

This is not about opinions. You have nothing to back up your claims of racism because you lied and got caught in it which is typical of you. Deal with it.
                I know the definition just fine, which is how I can so easily spot it. You obviously are the one needing to be taught.

I deal with different opinions all the time, this obviously being one of those instances. It's what makes the world go round. I'll somehow survive some fool on the Internet chirping about how he e-defeated me and e-showed me up.

You can harp up this e-victory all you want, but my life ain't changed because you claimed some nonsense e-victory, and neither has yours.

May I ask you play such pointless Internet games?
                What do you get from engaging in such a pointless exercise?

Comment

All you ever post about is race or race-related.

You are 100% supportive of everybody that's black, no matter what they do. And you're 100% against everybody else.

joseph5620, you are the epitome of a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

You are 100% supportive of everybody that's black, no matter what they do. And you're 100% against everybody else.

Exactly.

It's an Internet racist defending a racist on ESPN.

But hey, somehow that turned into some Internet 'win' for him.

Mental defectives can be entertaining at times, can't they!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

not true. i was just reading the mayweather trump thread in NSB where the fresh prince of Calabasas was calling mayweather a coon. didn't he admit to his friend hectari that he was a mutt? joseph5620 works hard to earn that sweet street cred from his black side of the family. respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X