Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Hurts Wilder Like Ortiz Did - It Won't Be Pretty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a great fight! If it goes the distance definitely a Joshua win. As for a knockout either has the ability to starch the other. Bombs away! One issue though is I wonder if all the muscle mass Joshua has put on will work against his stamia in a long fight

Comment

I cant visualize Josh not hurting Wilder at some point. Means Wilder cant win this fight. Ok, Josh has been hurt once by Wlad. But other than that, its harder to get Josh in trouble. I think Parker might give Josh a harder match.
      So Josh is more elusive than Wilder.

Comment

It goes both ways, but yes if joshua hurts wilder he needs to hurry and finish the job, but he gases too easily and will waste alot of energy trying to do so. Getting tired vs wilder is a big no no.

Comment

Well AJ better work on that head movement becuz he just blocks with he’s hands and with a guy like Wilder he will go to sleep if team Joshua doesn’t work on this. Joshua still is the more skilled fighter out the two second to none in combination punching but he has to move that Dome

Comment

He better because those muscles of his will weigh a ton after throwing that kind of artillery at Wilder. For his sake he needs to finish him off because if not, Deontay is gonna fuk him up big time.

Comment

If Wilder drops Joshua it won't be long or hard for him to finish him off. It all depends on how much time is left in the round. If Joshua drops Wilder then it would take at least twice the amount of punches to finish him off because Joshua power relies heavily on speed, timing and accuracy. If he can't land enough flush combination punches on Deontay then he will survive. Then he been done fuc ked up.

Comment

The ****en promoter is talking lmfao. Yeah and if Wilder landed his right hand on Jishua fight over! Foh.

Comment

if wilder hurts aj like wlad did....yayayaya

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    AJ breaks people down indeed, but he has power. If you think he has no power then that is your opinion. I feel he does.
                    If he had power he wouldn't need to break down bums and tin cans. He'd just knock them out like wilder does

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      He laid out people with one punch.
                      Who? Were they actually hurt? Or just lying down waiting for eddie hearns check?

Comment

Working...
                      X