No announcement yet.

Working out legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out legs

What type of workouts should I do to gain strength/muscle mass in my legs. I don't want to get too slow but would like to put some serious mass on my legs. I'm rather fast atm at 165lbs, 6'2" and 7% body fat

Buy yourself a bike man and go cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
      Buy yourself a bike man and go cycling.
      A lot of my buddies have been getting into cycling lately. Buying crazy expensive bikes too. Sounds like a lot of fun but I can't see myself spending at least 1300 on a bike.

Comment

Squats and deadlifts. With squats after you do a bit of training .Do sessions where you warm up on a bike ,then a warm up set on seated leg raise machine then 3 heavy sets 6 to 8 reps. Then 20 straight squats without stacking with the heaviest weight you can do it with. After doing this once a week for 4 to 5 weeks where you increase the weight slightly every week do 5 sets of 5 reps with the heaviest weights you can do. You should do this with a training partner to spot for you. To gain mass you must get your nutrition and rest otherwise you won't grow.

Comment

agree with mongo on deadlifts and squats. I want to throw in sprints, jump squats, and lunges (split squats) with either dumbells in your hands or a weighted vest.

those lunges with weights will blow your legs up too....VERY underrated exercise. i GUARANTEE those exercises will work....

Comment

Working...
          X