Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Vegtables Taste So Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That because your parents didnt bring you up correctly. You probably spat out the vegis at the dinner table and your parents didnt teach you they were good for you.. or the veg wasnt cooked properly..?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Danm i love my veg, carrots, peas, broccoli, sweed, sweetcorn, parsnips, potato, all mushed in together with my gravy which always seems to make the taste so much better
      Holy god, I loved my mash with carrots and swede in it. Used to get through tons of it as a kid.

Comment

Dude, are you four?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          Ok not that serious I like corn, and tomatoes and some other vegetables but i don't eat enough of them. I try to eat fruit instead.
          Tomatoes are fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
            Thats true but my sister gets her hands on frozen vegetables she boils em until theres no TASTE left in them

All they need is a 3 or 4 minutes in boiling water. And when they've been in that water for a long time they lose taste.
            Its hard to time how long to boil frozen veg like brocoli and cauliflower. Because once the water is boiled and you put frozen veg into the water. The water cools right now and stops boiling. So you got to bring the temperature of the water up again. I end up cooking for about 10 minutes and veg always too soft.

Comment

get a blender.

Comment

If your serious about nutrition and cant get enough fruit and veg you could try a multivitamin
                http://www.medicines2u.com/Nutrition...0-tablets.html
                Last edited by alza1988; 08-28-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X