Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is proof that her Feminists ideology made her think, that being racist against whites is OK because in her mind it not racist and OK

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      As you can see by the screen shots of tweets

Not in response to anyone.

Do you believe racist hate is acceptable if someone says something towards you that is offensive?
      She most likely posted shlt like this without provocation and then people responded and then she responded with even worse tweets and then people looked them up and said she was provocated when she originally started all the shlt to begin with. I mean, who posts the above tweet without begging for attention? What a dumb bltch. Expect every lib on here to act like she's innocent, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        So she never responded with a racist tweet, she just up and tweeted them without provocation?
        Lets say she did respond. Is that ok for a professional in the media?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          its a different world NUKKA, the president talks shit, get with the times. All this decency shit went out the window a long time ago. Its time to pick a side and RIDE! GO GET YOUR TIKI TORCH AND REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            its a different world NUKKA, the president talks shit, get with the times. All this decency shit went out the window a long time ago. Its time to pick a side and RIDE! GO GET YOUR TIKI TORCH AND REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            LOL when Obama was POTUS BLM was looting and killing cops. Just stop.
            BTW when I voted for him first term I thought he would bring everyone closer together. When I saw what BLM was doing and Obama not doing anything about it I was done. I didnt vote for him again.
            Last edited by man down; 08-05-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

BTW when I voted for him first term I thought he would bring everyone closer together. When I saw what BLM was doing and Obama not doing anything about it I was done. I didnt vote for him again.
              How in god's heaven name was obama going to bring everyone together, also, considering the fact not everyone was going to vote for him? I think you setup yourself for failure with godlike standard on a normal human being.

Comment

GET YOUR TIKI TORCH AND RIDE I SAID, TIME FOR TALKING IS OVER! PUT THAT WORK IN HOMIE!

dsfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  How in god's heaven name was obama going to bring everyone together, also, considering the fact not everyone was going to vote for him? I think you setup yourself for failure with godlike standard on a normal human being.
                  I saw so many white people voting for him. He was also smooth and spoke of bringing everyone together. Yeah I bought into it hook line and sinker. Plus I hated what Bush did while in office.

Comment

Not the way she responded, no it isn't ok.

But with a sitting president who constantly insults other politicians, media people, athletes, leaders of other nations, immigrants and just about everyone, it's open season on rudeness online or in print.

But no argument from me, the left routinely ignores anti-white rants but goes crazy at the slightest hint of rudeness to black, gay, immigrants, Muslim. Ask Roseanne Barr about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      She was responding to some seriously racist stuff...calling her a "dog eating ghook" for example but she went way over the top.
                      I figured she was just fighting fire with fire. This confirms it.

Comment

Working...
                      X